Information+ Prologue

Hey ya'll!
Before i start this story I just wanna tell you a few things about myself, so please dont skip this part.

- I am a 15 year old girl from the Netherlands and i have dyslexia. Now you might be asking what are you doing on Wattpad? Well... even if i have dyslexia I love to read in English, and for some reason it's not as difficult as Dutch for me.
- This is going to be the first fanfiction I'll be writing. So keep that in mind, just like the being Dutch and having dyslexia part.
-Tips and constructive criticism are always welcome, and would be appreciated.

Now lets move on to the prologue!

??? POV

"Please! You have to save yourself!" She looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please..." She was begging me at this point.
"I can't leave you here, I'll stay and fight with you! Even if that means I'll die!" I was screaming right now because of all the loud noises around me. Screams of my village burning to a crisp, we weren't strong enough. They had dragons, for Thors sake! How did they do that?
My mother once more told me to go, take a boat and save myself. "It will give me some comfort, knowing that you are safe."
I stopped struggling and ran for the docks, tears starting to form in my eyes. No... I have to stay strong... I got on the boat and set sail, not knowing where to go... I had lost everyone
. . .