This is Berk

No POV.

"What did you just say?" The green eyed viking asked Phoenix.
"The elusive Fury of the Night is the only one to show the secret that was left behind." She said a bit louder this time.
"This map Hiccup, look at it. The location... that is Helheim's gate!" Fishlegs said with a bit of excitement.
"You are right Fishlegs! I guess we are going to take a trip home." Hiccup said.
"So when are we going?" Phoenix asked excited.
"How about tomorrow morning, we will get there around the end of the day and then search Helheim's gate the next morning." The husky boy suggested.
"Good plan, get the other guys for a meeting. I'll be there in a second." The brown haired boy said getting all serious.
"Alright chief!" Phoenix said playfully.
"Please don't... I'm not ready for that yet." He said getting uncomfortable.
"Wait what?" She said confused.
"He's the chief's son, so next in line." Fishlegs said informing her.
"Oh... sorry, I'll just go get the others." She told the chief's son sounding guilty. She turned around to get the others.
"I'll go with her, take your time." The blond boy said walking after her. Hiccup was now alone in the room with his dragon. He took a look at the map and reminded what Phoenix said.
"So if only a Night Fury can unlock that map...? Do you think it will lead us to the Night Fury's if you are not the last one, like they all said?" Hiccup asked the dragon who looked at him with excitement. A warble was heard from the dragon who now was thinking about it too. Hiccup grabbed the Dragon Eye and walked out of Fishlegs hut, the Night fury following his friend and rider.

It was the next day and the riders were already on their way to Berk. It was silent untill Phoenix broke the silence.
"So what is Berk like?" She asked the dragon riding vikings.
"It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three. Any food that grows there is tough and tasteless. The people that grow there are even more so. The only upsides are the pets. While other places have ponies, or parrots, we have... dragons!" Hiccup said like he was narrarating.

(I couldn't help myself ok? XD -Fox)

"Wow sounds like my village... but indeed, we had horses. Sadly... Jack, my stallion, got killed by the hunters." Phoenix said thinking about the fond memories with the stallion.
"He was this tall, lean and beatiful white and gray stallion. He was scared of the tiniest things though. I got loads of bruises riding him, but jumping... that was amazing. It made me feel like I could... well? Fly I guess?" Phoenix said thinking about it. He dragon heard this and got a bit jealous, making a soft growling noise.
"Oh don't think I forgot about you big guy, you are amazing in your own way!" She told the Sand Wraith, giving him a pet on the head. A little squeek was heard from behind her. The Terror had followd her and the riders, sometimes taking a break from flying and resting on the back of the Sand Wraith.
"Oh come here little guy, you must be tired." The archer said as he landed on her lap.
"There it is!" Fishlegs said pointing in the direction of the island in the distance.
"Welcome to Berk, Phoenix." Astrid said to Phoenix.
"Lets land in the plaza." Hiccup said to the group as they got closer. The chief had already noticed the incoming riders and waited for them to land.
"Welcome back son." The vast man said as the Night Fury rider landed.
"I didn't expect you to visit." He continued and looked at all the riders, noticing the new face.
"And who might you be?" The chief said looking at the Girl who stood next to the Sand Wraith.
"I am Phoenix Grimborn, and this is Sol. Nice to mee you sir!" She said with a smile.
"A Grimborn? Son, what is a Grimborn doing here?" He said in a stern voice, looking at his son. As he already had a hand on his axe.
"Whoa! No need for that dad. She's with us, she is a Dragon Rider." The chief's son told his dad.
"How can you trust her?" He said taking a glance a the girl.
"She was ready to shoot her own brother when she heard he was a hunter." He tried to convince his father.
"It could have been an act." He said still doubting her.
"Would those dragons trust her if she was a hunter." He said still trying to convince his dad.
"What about the Singetails?" He still not convinced.
"Oh come on dad we both know they are forced to do that! Phoenix trusts that dragon with her life and other way around. Both the Terror and the Sand Wraith wouldn't have been here now if she hadn't nursed them." Was the last thing Hiccup could come up with to make his father trust her.
"Alright, but one..." Stoick said as he was cut of.
"One wrong move and I am dead... I've heard that before. I won't disappoint you sir!" She said as she had heard the whole conversation.
"Thanks for still trusting me, Hiccup." She added looking at her leader.
"Alright, now why are you here son? I know you wouldn't just come to Berk without a reason." He said while looking his son in the eyes.
"The Dragon Eye showed us a map, and it leads to Helheim's gate." He said with a determined look at his father.
"I think it might give us information about the Night Fury. Even if Johann and his goons are still out there, I have to do this. For Toothless... for all the Night Fury's that are still out there." He said looking at the dragon who gave him a sad croon.
"And where Hiccup goes, we go." Astrid added.
"Sol and I have no where else to go, and they gave me a home. So I would do anything to protect them." Phoenix said thinking of the riders as her new family.
"And she is also the reason why we are here right now. If she hadn't had the lens, we wouldn't have found that map." Fishlegs said
"And Phoenix and her bow here." Tuffnut said pointing to the girl with the bow.
"She is able to defeat Astrid in combat." His sister finished.
"Not now muttonheads!" Astrid yelled at the twins.
"And she might not even be a Grimborn in the future." Snotlout said while winking at Phoenix.
"Oh my Thor..." Phoenix said facepalming.
"Not going to happen Snotlout." She added with a glare.

. . .