The new lens

Hiccups POV

I heard a loud battlecry from outside, remembering about the fight Astrid and Phoenix were going to have today. I gave Toothless the last fish for this morning and went outside to watch. Phoenix was putting up a real fight for Astird like Heather would do. But this was a little diffrent, since Phoenix had a ranged weapon. She was still a formidable oppenent for the axe wielding blonde. I watched as Astrid was driving Phoenix into a wall, cornering her. Astrid had won this battle untill Phoenix showed another trick she had up her sleeve. Gabbing the axe and hitting her in her stomach. That brought back memories. The inexperienced axe wielder pointed the weapon at her oppenent. They stood like that for a second catching their breath. Thats when Phoenix held out her hand to help Astrid up. I didn't notice the rest of the gang who stood there watching to.
"What. Just. Happend?" Tuffnut said sounding confused.
It looked like the girls didn't notice the audience too and looked at all of them.
"I think fearless Astrid Hofferson just got beaten." Ruffnut said as the had her mouth agape just like her brother and Fishlegs.
"I could beat her anyday." Snotlout said cocky.
"Yeah? I'd like to see you try." The male twin said knowing he might break a bone.
"Wow, that was amazing! I've never seen some one use a bow like that!" Fishlegs exclaimed excited.
"It looks like you guys have some training to do." I said gaining a few laughs. They all looked at the dragon who flew in to the arena, picking up the bow and giving it to Phoenix.
"Hey, thanks little guy!" She said happily as the dragon gave her a happy squawk in return.
"Looks like he is feeling better." I said as I looked at the girl and dragon.
"He sure is." The gronckle rider said.
"His right eye not so much though..." Phoenix said with a sad smile on her face.
"Could you get Sol here for me? I wanted to take a flight with him." She asked the little Terror who sat on her shoulder. He took of to get the Sand Wraith.
"How about I go with you, maybe teach you some more things." The blonde girl who had fought her asked.
"Alright, I'll see you after I saddle Sol up." She awnserd.

No POV

Phoenix and Astrid had returned after Astrid taught Phoenix some new things. They both were starting to get hungry and decided to get some food.
"How was the flight milady?" The Night Fury rider asked his girlfriend.
"It was great, she's a fast learner." She had answered.
"How about I just get some food and leave you lovebirds alone." The new rider said.
"If you need me I'll be at Fishlegs checking out the lens." She added before walking away.
"How'd she...?" Hiccup got cut off by Astrid.
"Saw us kiss and she asked me about it this morning." She said in a bored tone. She looked at him while Hiccup looked outside.
"Oh just go. I know you want to see what is on that lens." She said giving the lean viking a small smile.
"Thanks milady." He said to her giving her a kiss on the lips. He walked outside in the direction of Fishlegs hut, the Night Fury right behind him.

(Fox here for a second! Some might have realized that this was the fifth lens they found. Yes I know this should lead them to the king of dragons since this is around season 6 of rtte. But... just imagine they have 4 at the moment. They will get the fifth in a later chapter.
-Your friendly ghost fox.)

As he arrived Phoenix was just getting the lens of her quiver again. She heard him walk in and looked in his direction.
"Hey? Are you done with Astrid already?" Phoenix asked raising an eyebrow.
"I just really want to know what is on that lens, sooo... she let me go." He said.
"Alright you ready?" Fishlegs asked the two. They both nodded before Phoenix said:
"You have the honor Sol, slow burn please." She asked the dragon who stood next to her. A yellow flame ignited in the back of his throat, and new information appeard of the wall in front of them.
"Alright lets see... Sand Wraith, Tidal class. After hiding in beach areas for a long time this dragon gained the ability to breathe underwater, making it a supreme hider. It is not known to be hostile unless engaged in combat, or has the need to protect." Phoenix read.
"So a Tidal class? Impressive how it doesn't exactly need to be in water to survive." Fishlegs said as he wrote everything down in a notebook.
"Wait there is more!" Phoenix said as she started reading.
"The common roar and whistle of the wing is commonly mistaken for a Night Fury, gaining this dragon the nickname: Fury of the Day." She paused for a second as she read the next like in silence. She tought about it for a second.
"Toothless come here boy." She said as the dragon walked up to her. The boys looked at her confused.
"Sol let the flame die, Toothless your turn to to give us light." She said as the purple flame lit up the room.
"The elusive Fury of the Night is the only one to show the secret that was left behind." She said in a wisper as a map got visable on the wall.

. . .