New Home

No POV

As the sun started to rise on the horizon, the first rays of light woke up the Night Fury. The dragon nudged his friend and trainer Hiccup.
"Morning bud, is it morning already?" He said sleepily.
"Wake the other dragons up would you? They'll wake the rest." He added. Toothless stood up and gave a load roar to wake everyone up.
"I'M UP I'm... up? Oh yeah that's right good dragons not a raid, sorry!" Phoenix said not being used to being woken up like that.
"That's one way to do it..." Hiccup said looking annoyed at Toothless.
"Goodmorning guys!" Phoenix said sounding happy.
"Why are you so happy? Seriously, some people need their beauty sleep!" Snotlout said. He's obviously not a morning person.
"So? Why so happy?" Astrid said.
"Well it might be normal for you guys by now, but I finnaly am going to feel like how it is to fly!" Phoenix said looking at the sky and Sol.
"This is going to take some time getting used to, but I can't wait!" Sol said in a happy purr.
"When we get back we need to get you some new clothes, and a saddle might be usefull." Astrid said.
"I can take care of the clothes myself, my mom taught me." Phoenix with a sad smile on her face.
"We could get Gobber for the saddle, but then someone needs to go back to Berk. Maybe I could make something myself." Hiccup said.

A bit later when everyone is up.

"Are you ready to go?" Hiccup asked Phoenix.
"Yeah, but how far is this island of yours? Sol has never flown with someone on his back before." Phoenix said concerned about Sol.
"Not that far we'll probably get there before lunch." Fishlegs said looking at a map.
"Can you handle that boy?" Phoenix asked the dragon.
"Anytime!" He said with a happy roar.
"Good, lets go!" Phoenix said to the gang. Everyone took of but Sol. He looked worried at Phoenix.
"I'm going to be fine, you'll catch me when I fall right?" Phoenix said comforting the dragon. As the dragon gave a roar of confidence he flew up.
"Ok lets get home gang!" Hiccup said when Phoenix and Sol caught up with them.
"THIS IS AMAZING!" Phoenix screamed as she passed the rest of the gang. Sol made turns and flips with Phoenix on his back. Gaining more speed he started to dive and get closer to the ocean. Just before they were about to hit the ocean, he opend his wings hovering just above the water. After he lost a bit of speed he joined the group of dragons and dragon riders again.
"I could do this all day!" Phoenix said sounding really happy. While the rest just looked at her with amazement.
"Sol could rival the speed of a Night Fury..." Fishlegs said stammering.
"We have to test you with beat the dome." He added
"You hear that bud, looks like you got some competion." Hiccup said to Toothless.
"We will have to race then Sol!" Toothless said challenging him.
"You're on Toothless!" Sol said accepting the challenge.
"So what do you know about Sand Wraiths Phoenix?" Hiccup asked, getting more curious about the new dragon.
"Well I don't know that much. But how about you show them your fire?" Phoenix asked the Sand Wraith. He build up a combination of gas and sand in his mouth, shooting it making a explosion with sparks.
"I guess it's for distraction, it's fast, not  to cause extreme damage but those sparks could create a fire everywhere." Fishlegs said as he had observed the blast carefully. Thats when he fired another one, this one more power behind it creating less sparks, and a bigger explosion.
"And I guess that one is for the damage?" Hiccup said.
"They can be really peaceful, aslong as you dont hurt something the care about. They hid on our beaches when they made a stop on our island. As long as they didn't attack us we didn't attack them." Phoenix said telling them about their behavior.
"When I took care of Sol and went to the beach where he was hiding I couldn't find him anywhere. I waited for him to return. Slowly I got more worried, when I saw something come out of the ocean. I guess this guy can breathe underwater aswell, or atleast stay there for a long while. You really had me worried that day boy..." Phoenix said with a small smile as the dragon gave a soft purr.
"I guess we could classify him as either Strike, or after your story Tidal class. Have you ever seen a dragon like this with the dragon eye, Hiccup?" Fishlegs asked Hiccup wanting to know more.
"No, not really. Maybe his flame will trigger something new." Hiccup said.
"Dragon eye?" Phoenix said cunfused.
"We'll show you when we get to the edge. We need Sol to help us anyway, then we start the training." Hiccup told Phoenix.
"I can show you around the Edge first, then maybe a little combat traning without dragons? Show us what you can do?" Astrid said wanting a little challange.
"Alright, but I hope you have a spare bow. I lost mine in the storm..." Phoenix said.
"No you didn't. I found it while scouting the island, I took it with me just in case." Astrid said showing the bow.
"Thank you! This is the only thing I have left of my brothers, they made it for me. You see I wasn't the strongest, couldn't really lift a axe or mace. So archery and hand to hand combat were taught to me." Phoenix told them.
"Ofcourse I have improved over the years. But I'll show you later." She added.

As some time passes they reach the Edge.

"Whoa, that. Is. Amazing!" Phoenix said looking amazed at all the work put into it. Taking in the placemants of the buildings, so navigating through them would be easier.
"Let's land at the stables theres enough space for all of us to land." Hiccup said.
"We'll be going to our hut, I have to tell chicken we're back." Tuffnut said leaving the rest.
Guess I don't have a choise..." Ruffnut said barely audible.
"We'll get going too Hookfang, let's go!" Snotlout said and then flew off too.
"Welcome to your new home! You can sleep in my hut untill you've got your own." Astrid said.
"Thanks! And thanks for the flight Sol you should rest." Phoenix said looking happy.
"He can rest here in the spare stable if he wants." Fishlegs said pointing to the stable. Thats when Sol gave a soft roar and flew towards a sea stack closer to the sea.
"I guess that's a no." Phoenix said having a grin on her face.
"Well how about we get you some new clothes, and show you around?" Astrid asked.
"Sure!" Phoenix said.

. . .