Friend or foe

No POV

"What do you mean? Why did you stay with her if she's not your rider?" Toothless asked confused.
"We had an encounter, a few years back. She helped me, she was a friend to me... Then I left her... It was only to keep her safe." The still unknown dragon said.
"Ill guess we'll hear the whole story when you are ready? Or from her when she's awake?" Toothless said not wanting to push him. After all he was curious about the dragon, he wanted to know about him.
"If only she would wake up faster..." the other dragon said.
By now the other dragons had joined them to listen to the story.
"Could you maybe tell us what kind of dragon you are? We have never seen any dragon like you. To be honest you kinda look like a Night Fury." Stormfly said remembering what Fishlegs said earlier.
"A SandWraith, I can easily hide in the sand and be unseen, I guess it's like a Night Fury in the night. Or atleast thats what I heard in stories, I've never met a Night Fury before." The now newly dubbed Sand Wraith said.
"Yeah, that is because I might be the only one of my kind, or what's left of it. My only family is Hiccup, his friends and their dragons." Toothless said with a bit of sadness.
"Oh... im sorry to hea..." the Sand Wraith got cut of by a gasp and coughing from the girl who laid next to him.
"Oh my Bewilderbeast she's waking up, SHE'S WAKING UP!" The Sand Wraith roared with happiness, getting the attention of the riders.
"Please give her some space guys, we dont know for how long she's been out for." Hiccup said. Everyone but the Sand Wraith listend, he was just to excited to be with her again.
As the coughing got less she slowly opened her eyes.

??? POV

As I got back to reality, I slowly opened my eyes to see two shiny yellow orbs looking at me. Happiness radiated of this beast, he looked kind of familiar.
"No way ... could it be?" I said confused. Now I rememberd, the hurt dragon I took care of.
"Where were you all these years, do you know how much I've missed you, how much I worried you were hurt again!" I said as I started to cry while hugging him.
"Ehhmm, hi there" a blonde long haired boy said. Just then I realized there was a whole crowd of people and dragons combined. I got scared, a flashback of the village flashed in my head. I slowly backed away, grabbing behind my back. Nothing. Oh gods I'm completely defenseless, yeah I know a bit of hand to hand combat but that isn't gonna help. They have dragons...
"Who are you? Were you the ones who attacked my village? I might not have my bow but I know how to fight!" I said as i wanted awnsers. Yes I was scared something was going to happen to me... to the dragon.
"What village?" The girl who looked like the boy said.
"The last village I saw was Berk and it looked fine to me, could have used a little more explosions if you ask me." The boy said.
"Guys, not helping!" The guy who stood next to the black dragon said in a hushed tone.
"I still want awnsers!" I said as I was getting impatient. Thats when I realized the dragon who I helped a few years back, tried to calm me down.
"They are not here to harm us are they?" I said to the dragon, knowing I wont get a real awnser just a growl.
"We are the dragon riders, and no we didn't attack your village. We came here because we saw this dragon and you, now who might this pretty lady be?" The shorter dark haired boy next to the Nigthmare said. I was still not sure if I could trust them, but if he does I'll try to trust them too.
"Ok I guess I can trust you, for now, just because of him." I said as I pet the dragons head.
"Now could you maybe tell us your name?" The blonde haired blue eyed girl said.
"Phoenix..., yes I know it is a weird name. Most people just called me Nix." I said.
"How about your dragon? Does he have a name?" The husky blonde boy said.
"No, I never gave him a name. He was a wild dragon and thats how i wanted him to be, free." I said thinking back to the moment we met.
"How about we go and sit around the campfire Phoenix? We will introduce ourselves, and you can tell us a bit more about you." The tall dark haired boy said.
"Sure" I said.

. . .