An old friend

When dragons talk it will be like "this"

??? POV

I don't know for how long I have been on this ship. Hours feel like days. And I wont be able to stay on this boat for to long because i dont have that much food with me. But the worst thing is, there is a storm comming up ahead. I have to find an island. The waves were getring worse and i started to feel seasick. Is this how I am going to die? I could have died a warrior fighting for my village, but instead i got onto this boat. Anger turned into sadness, when i started thinking about my mother who wanted me to get away. This is what she wanted, ofcourse she didn't know there was going te be a storm. Now I started to get really dizzy, and when the lightning hit the boat I fainted.

The storm died down.

When my limp body washed ashore of an unknown island, I surprisingly was still breathing. This got the attention of a weird figure who was hiding near that beach. I guess he was curious, because he came closer to me. Looking at me with surprise, then worry overcame his facial features. Making crooning noises and softly pushing his nose against my body to see if I would react. He didn't leave my side that whole day.

Hiccup's POV

The gang and I were on our way to the Edge when Astrid said: "Guy's can you see that? On that island there."
"Whoa, yeah... Fishlegs any clue on what dragon that might be?" I said.
"It kinda looks like a Night Fury don't you think? But if im right, that is not just a dragon..." Fishlegs said.
"Yeah i think thats a person, do you think that dragon is going to attack? It seems to be peaceful and not harming him or her." Astrid added to Fishlegs observation.
"Let's check it out, stay silent and don't attack unless needed, okay?" I asked.
A few yeah's and okay's came from the other teens, and they flew towards the island.

Unkown dragon's POV

As they were getting closer the dragon noticed he and the girl had company, not knowing if they would harm or help her,  he went in a defensive stance. Even if it would be five agains one, he would do anything for the girl who helped her and became one of his only friend. Yes he never came back all those years ago, but that was to protect her.
Lost in his thoughts he didnt realize the dragons and ... riders? had landed. In his head he was begging for them to help her, because what could a dragon do to help a human?
"Why are you here?" I asked trying to sound intimidating.
"To find out what happend here" the Night Fury (probably their leader) said.
"Are you here to harm or help me, because if you attack I'll do everything I can to protect her... Even kill if needed." I said being scared for her wellbeing.
"Don't be scared no harm will be done, just allow our riders to help yours." He said in a calm manner knowing that im scared.

No POV

"I think Toothless is talking to that other dragon, it might be scared we'll hurt that girl" Astrid said.
"Do you think she is still alive... or what?" Tuffnut said with a bored tone.
"Do you think you are still alive?" Ruffnut awnserd his question with one of her own.
"Why would you say that?... But am I?" Tuffnut asked confused.
"Ugh muttonheads. But if she is I want to be the one talking to her, then she will think I saved her." Snotlout said in a flirtatious tone.
"No one is talking to her untill she wakes up guys... Fishlegs could you go and check on her?" Hiccup asked Fishlegs.
"Sure thing Hiccup, that dragon might not like us crowding her" Fishlegs said.
"So the rest of us is going to set up camp here, we'll get to the Edge later" Hiccup orderd the rest.

Unknown dragons POV

It was getting late the sun was setting, the dragon was still worried about the girl. The husky guy, I think he's called Fishlegs? told me she could wake up at any moment. That's a relief. I was laying next to her, doing my favourite thing in the world, watching the sun set or rise. It's just a magical moment, it never gets old. I wish she would be awake to watch with me.
Thats when the Night Fury walked up to me and said: "Beatiful isn't it? My favorite time to fly, watching the stars and the moon light up the sky"
"Yeah, beautiful. By the way I.. was thinking about something you said" I said in a curious tone.
"What is it?" He said.
"She is not my rider, you know..."

. . .

Thank you for reading this chapter! Please tell me if you want me to continue this story. It takes a while to think of where this is going, and I can change my mind ... A Lot.

-PhantomF0x