Mystery solved? (Ending book 1)

No POV (do I even need to say that anymore? When was the last time I did a POV?)

"Sir, I can explain!" A desperate voice said.
"I don't want excuses! I want the King of Dragons!" A mad voice said.
"I found one, Drago! I did!" The desperate voice said again.
"Hiding under an island in a cavern of ice." He continued.
"Get to the point!" The voice who we now know as Drago said.
"It... got away." The other said sadly. Drago chuckled and moved his thumb across his throat.
"Wait, Drago! Please! I will not faill you again." The desperate man said as he struggled to get out of the guards their grip.
"-No one fails me twice." Drago said as he truned around.
"Bring me my maps!" He yelled to another guard.
"I'll find another King of Dragons myself." Drago said to himself.

This is Dragon's Edge. It's remote, it's dangerous, and untill recently, it's been our home. It's also been home to our dragons. As far as the egg goes, Atali and the Wingmaidens knew someone who knew someone who had a safe place to keep it. With Johann out of the picture... forever... it will remain safe. As for the lovebirds...Dagur and Mala, their future seems to be pretty certain. Appearently, that also sparked some new romance. Like Snotlout and Minden. Which should be interesting. (And we can't forget about Heather and Fishlegs.)

(Sorry but I totally forgot the 'Stoick is sick, Hiccup has stess cuz he gotta be acting chief' part. But just imagine got over the illness faster so Spitelout didn't have to come.

-your forgetful Ghost Fox.)

Stoick pulled through and is back to his old self. Turns out he wasn't quite ready to give up being chief. Hiccup still has a feeling that that won't stop him to hand the reins over to him sometime very soon. As for the Dragon Eyes... we found the original one back in the rubble off the colapsed cave. They are such amazing tools for dragon knowledge, but in the wrong hands, they are just too dangerous.

"That's why after we find out what's on that lens we'll destroy them." Hiccup said as the others listened.

Yes, the Edge has been good for us. We are older, stronger, braver, and in some cases, wiser.

"After that we return to Berk ready for anything, ready for anyone, ready to fight for our dragons, as they are ready to fight for us." Hiccup added as a little peptalk.
"What about us." Phoenix said pointing to her brother and herself.
"You are welcome to join us." Hiccup said without hesitation.
"What do you think, Brother?" Phoenix said, not realizing she called him that. Brother. That one word took Viggo by surprise. Actually it took most of riders by surprise
"Yes, that would be... lovely, sister." Viggo said still unable to think straight.
"So! What are we waiting for, lets see what is on that lens!" Phoenix said excited, not noticing the surprised faces.
"I wasn't the only one who heard that right, sis?" Tuffnut said in a hushed voice to his sister.
"Nope, that went from one to... ten... fiftyone... eighty! Eighty real fast." His sister answered.
"Okay, Toothless, you know what to do." Hiccup said as the twins joined the others who now stared at the wall.
Slowly the light got brighter till it was readable.
"Okay, so..." Phoenix said while reading the projection. Wow, no way! Sol, Toothless, you guys are related! Like a distant cousin, or something like that!" Phoenix said excited. The two dragon looked at each other and gave a dragon-y smile.
"I could have guessed it." Toothless said to his so called 'cousin'.
"Kind of obvious yeah" Sol answered.
Ofcourse the rideres couldn't hear it because... well, it was the dragon tongue.
"What does it say exactly? Because it doesn't look like it is about just the Sand Wraith." Hiccup said observing the projected image. He was right. It was a circle of dragons all surrounding the one and only Night Fury.
"Shall we start with the Night fury? It's seems like it is important" Hiccup questioned as he was really curious himself.
"Alright. Well, here goes. Night Fury, Alpha species. The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself. This intelligent and dangerous creature was and might still be hunted to extinction. In response a big part of their kind went into hiding, thus having to adapt. This resulted in many subspecies..." Phoenix read out loud.
"Do you know what this means!" Fishlegs said excited.
"This means there are many Night Fury like species out there. Maybe even a real Night Fury! Alpha species though, what does that mean exactly." Hiccup said excited yet intrigued. Not that he had the time to go on about the topic because Phoenix started talking again.
"Now for the Sand Wraith! They are some of the friendliest kinds of subspecies and prefers warmer desert like climates near the ocean. They adapted to hide in sand and water instead of the night sky." Phoenix said as she tried to get as much information as she could.
"That explains their usual passive behaviour when they passed out island." Viggo as he looked at his sister.
"Wait, guys!" Phoenix said.
"It's not just Sol who is related to the Night Fury." Phoenix pointed to one of the dragons in the circle.
"If I'm not mistaken, that is a Skrill." Viggo said.
"Yes, it is one of the oldest subspecies out there. That is why it has changed as much as it did. Or atleast that's what I can guess from reading this. Their tactic for survival was hiding in stormy weather, since that would be to dangerous to sail in. Smart." Phoenix added.
"A dragon that bends lightning and one that is the so called 'unholy offspring of lightning'...That was kind of predictable." Astrid said dryly.
"Most of these say they have only been spotted and that there is not much know about them." Phoenix said still observing the projection.
"Most of them don't even have a proper name. This one, for instance, has been spotted near volcanoes with a thin stone like armor for protection. And this one near cold mountain peaks with ice like wings and claws. Not much else, though." She added.
"What about this one?" Fishlegs said pointing a subspecie that closely resembled the Night Fury. It had a little more information then most.
"There have been few sightings of this so called 'Light Fury'. It's mostly white in color. Wonder how that happened...?When spotted it covers itself in fire is unable to be seen. Whether is turns invisable or uses it as a distraction is unkown." Phoenix finished.
"I've written it all down. Was that all?" Fishlegs said looking up from his notebook. Phoenix took one more glance at the projection.
"Yes, I think that is all." She said.
"You can stop your flame Toothless, thank you." She thanked the dragon.
"This is incredible. Toothless, buddy, there is hope! I'll never stop the search to find another Night Fury. Are you with me?" Hiccup said as he got down to his dragon. The dragon in response got closer and nuzzeled his chest as Hiccup hugged him.
"Same goes for you boy! We'll find your family." Phoenix said. A second later she was pushed on the ground by her dragon who started to nuzzle her, just like Toothless with Hiccup.
"And I'll be with you every step of the way, Nix." Viggo said. It sounded really out of character for everyone, but to Phoenix, it felt like great. Just as when they were younger.
"And ofcourse we'll be there too. For the both of you that is." Astrid said confident as she put a hand on Hiccup's shoulder.
"Can I try just one more thing?" Phoenix asked as she looked at Hiccup. He knew what she meant and gave her the Dragon Eye.
"Okay, Sol, light it up!" Phoenix said holding the Dragon Eye in front of her dragon. He did as told and another projection was shown.
"I had a feeling. But this is way better then I had hoped." Phoenix said as she looked at the projection in awe. There was a map. A map that held the migration route of the Sand Wraith.

"This. Changes. Everything!"

. . .

Whoa... I've been thinking about it and I can't just finish like this. That's why I'll make a 2nd book. It might take a while before I've figured what the story might be. For now, thanks for reading and staying till the end. I'll keep you guys updated.

- Your one and only... yeah, yeah I know this is getting old, Ghost Fox!