Family trouble

It is the next day and some of the riders are about to leave, including Phoenix and Sol.

No POV

"Sorry I have to leave you here Astrid, but I don't want them to break down the Edge. Maybe you could let them help with the hut?" Hiccup said to Astrid because he was about to leave, and the only people staying were the twins and Snotlout.
"I just hope they help and not break it down." Astrid told him and gave him a peck on the cheek after.
"We'll be back as fast as we can." Hiccup said hoping to be back before to much trouble has occured. Now he looked away from Astrid and spoke to the whole group.
"Ruff, Tuff and Snotlout you listen to Astrid she's in charge. Help her build the hut. Okay... stay safe guys." Hiccup said before he took off. A few yeahs and whatevers where heard from the small group of vikings.

"Okay guys! I want you to get some more wood, no fire, no explosions. Am I clear?" Astrid said getting the attention of the other vikings.

It's getting later and the 3 Dragon Riders are nearing the island from the map.

"I can see land, is that the island?" Hiccup asked Fishlegs who was holding the map.
"Yeah that's it, but we are not alone..." Fishlegs said trailing off. Hiccup got his spy glass and took a look at the ships ...err ship.
"It's just one ship, no one is on the deck. It looks empty?" Hiccup obseverd from the ship and sounded confused.
"This is... no! It can't be..." Phoenix said getting tears in ther eyes.
"Everything is gone..." She said with a sad tone as they landed. Sol came to comfort her, also looking sad. This was the island he met her.
"It's okay boy what happend is in the past... We shoulsnt dwell on these things." She said with tears in her eyes.
"So I guess this is where you came from? It's pretty far from the island we found you on." Hiccup said also landing next to her.
"We should keep our guards up, Phoenix are you sure you want to do this?" Fishlegs said being worried about the girl.
"Yeah, I want to know if there is anything left to safe." She said determined with a sad smile. She grabbed the bow and arrow from her back.
"I'm ready... maybe you could tell me a little more about the hunters?" Phoenix said not taking her eyes of whats in front of her.
"They are after the lenses for the dragon eye just like we are..." Hiccup got cut off by Phoenix.
"Why would they need them if they dont have the dragon eye?" She asked still focused on whats in front of her. They kept walking when Hiccup answered the question.
"Because they have the original dragon eye, I made a replica. But they get the lenses to gain more information about dragons, and use them for their dirty work. Their leader is our old trader, Johann. His second in command being Krogan and..." Hiccup was about to say the other name when he got cut off again.
"Viggo?" Phoenix said in a confused and sad tone, looking at the figure in front of her.
"Yes... wait, how did you... VIGGO!" Hiccup said as he also saw him. Phoenix face changed from sad to mad when she realized what Hiccup said. He was one of them. The ones that burned her village to the ground. He was one of the hunters...
"Wait Nix?.. you are still alive? How? Why?" Viggo said totaly not sounding like the person Hiccup and Fishlegs got to know.
"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME NIX, YOU... you are one of them. You caused this..." She said her tone going from mad to sad.
"I can explain sister..." Viggo said walking towards her.
"Wait SISTER?" Hiccup said to confirm the things he heard. Fishlegs stood there equally confused.
"DON'T YOU DARE COME ANY CLOSER!" Phoenix said scared of her own brother, she still held her bow. It was focused on a spot on his chest. She only had to let go of the string and it would be over for him. Viggo composed himself looking at Hiccup.
"Yes, you heard me correct. Phoenix is a Grimborn. Apparently one full of surprises at that." Viggo said taunting Hiccup and gesturing to the dragon.
"Why did you do this to our village!" Phoenix butted in.
"Now sister, before you shoot..." Viggo got cut of by Phoenix.
"Don't you call me sister. You traitor" Phoenix said sounding mad.
"I had nothing to do in this, you see, they didn't tell me they were doing this. I just came here to see what happened. When I heard about the attack on the village behind my back, I needed to know if there was anything left. And I was right." Viggo said looking genuinely happy when looking at Phoenix.
"You know I cared about you." He added when he got cut off.
"Then WHY did you never return?" Phoenix said still holding the bow pointed at him.
"You grew up to be a fine young woman Phoenix, never knew you would ride a dragon though." He said looking at the Sand Wraith.
"I see you still are not into melee or heavy weapons, you took my advice. Got even faster and more stealthy? I guess it is true that owners and dragon are alike." Viggo said being proud of his sisters ways. As he saw the look in her eyes, he knew what he said was true.
"Don't change the subject! And leave Sol out of this!" Phoenix said getting tears in her eyes while still looking mad. Her dragon got in front of her in a protective way. Viggo took a good look at the dragon, Sol noticed and snarled at the man. He looked at Phoenix who was looking at him, doubting on what to do. He took a good look at the bow as he saw she lowerd it a bit. He noticed something and said:
"Tell me, if you still hold on to the bow me and Ryker made you, do you still hold that dragon eye lens. Our men never returned with it..." Viggo asked the girl who didn't know what to think.
"Yes, but I know better then to give it to you." Phoenix said with venom in her words.
"Wait you still have the lens?" Fishlegs asked Phoenix.
"Yes" She said quickly, not knowing how to awnser. As she kind of forgot they where there. She was happy they stayed out of this. She had to figure this out herself right now.
"I wasn't going to ask you to give it. And I wouln't have fought you for it either." He said adding the second part because he knew she wanted to say that.
"But I will tell you to keep it, take in the knowledge. As far as I know it contains much information about 'Sol' you called him right?" Viggo said having his emotionless face again.
"What happened to you, Viggo?" Phoenix looked him straight in the eye.
"You are not the same man as I knew you to be." Phoenix said in a serious tone, still tears were in her eyes.
"You are not the only one to mask your feelings, you always put on a smile in the end. No matter what." He said making Phoenix think.
"Years of training with the Dragon Trappers made me like this. Ryker, unfortunately, went to far. Got himself killed in the battle. The Riders know all to well about that." Viggo said pausing knowing there was going to be an interruption.
"What about dad...?" She looked at him fearing the worse.

. . .