Prologue

"I Derek James Clarke reject you as my mate." He said with a mischievous smirk, his eyes were glowing with amusement. He wanted to see me hurt.

My wolf howled in pain, but me I was furious. He was so cocky to think I would even want him as my mate. I channeled my anger, and threw my head back laughing at him. I peered at him and smirked then spoke, "Oh Derek, baby, do I look like I give a damn?"

His mouth dropped open in shock and just kinda hung there for a moment. Pride surged through me as I walked away. I grabbed my best friend who was standing beside me still gawking at what just happened.

"He's the alpha you idiot! Are you insane?" Layla screamed at me, I knew she wasn't actually mad since a trace of amusement was in her voice.

"I know he is Layla which is exactly why I did it. Which yes, some people would say makes me insane, however I think it just makes me smart." A smirk was snug on my lips as I walked down the hallways of our school, a new confidence held my head high.

I was proud not only of what I just did, but of who I did it to.

But deep inside there was a small twinge in my stomach. A small concern in the back of my mind. I was a little hurt, hurt because I was rejected, which sounds pathetic and I know that. More importantly though I was concerned because no one does that to the Alpha without paying for it. I didn't know how long I could walk the line of insanity to compete.

-------------------------------

Hey Readers! This is just a prologue the real story will obviously begin next! What do you think of the rejection? How about her reaction? What do you think her payback will be?

Welcome to Game On Alpha.

— the author is currently revising this —