Epilogue

Layla's POV

I passed by her door, but didn't knock this time, she hadn't gotten over it. Derek was dead, and I feared it was slowly killing her. She sobbed for the first week, she cried uncontrollably for the first week, and from then on she just stared out her window, not talking, not eating, and barely drinking anything. She had been silent for two months.

We were all losing hope, no matter what we said she just stared out that damn window.

"Layla?" It was Vince, him and Collin were taking it the worst. "Yeah." I said putting on a smile. "I'm gonna go in."'he mumbled and I nodded before watching him knock on the door of course there was no response so he opened it.

"Hey." I heard him say before shutting the door.

Vince's POV

"Hey." I said as I went and sat by her. She had lost so much weight in these last two months. She was a werewolf was our only conclusion on how she was still alive.

"Katerina?" I asked hoping for an answer but like many times before she was silent. I moved a strand of her now long hair back and behind her ear. Her skin was no longer warm but cold, her eyes once so full of light and joy were now empty and dead, her dimples did not show, and her smile was nonexistent.

I decided to sit in front of her. I moved my chair in front of her. I stared into her eyes, and they stared into mine but then again they didn't, we were making eye contact but we weren't, hers were distant and lost while mine were here and caught up in hers.

"Everyone is falling apart you were the glue that held us together I guess." I said dying for her to say something. The expression in her eyes changed though and that was enough because for a split second I saw her, not as the empty shell she was, but for the scared and sad little girl she was.

She didn't look like an eighteen year old in that moment, in that moment she looked like a six year old who had forever lost her favorite teddy bear along with her parents. She looked abandon in that moment, she looked like she was in so much pain in that moment, she looked so lost, so many emotions were in her eyes, so many emotions only there for a split second, then her eyes were dead again.

"I saw that." I mumbled. "We are all waiting and we will wait forever for you to come back." I said before getting up and kissing her on the forehead. I held my head high as I walked out of the room feeling the all to familiar pain that I always felt walking away from her.

Katerina's POV

I kept my head straight ahead as he left, I wish they knew if I could I would scream out in pain, I would cry until I was drowning in my own tears, but I couldn't, all I could do was feel numb, all I could do was stare out this window and wait to die.

The moment replayed in my head over and over.

Over and over.

Over and over.

And over.

Derek's POV

I sat in front of the window like I had for the last two months. I stared at her, wanting her to get up and eat, to move, to be okay, but she never did.

I cried out to her I begged her to move on but she wouldn't. She would just sit there lifeless.

And it broke me to see her like this, but no matter how much pain it was for me to see her like this I would not move from this spot.

-2 more months later-

Layla's POV

Silence. She was still silent until today a noise came from her room, and just this once I wished it was silence. The bang from upstairs alarmed us all. We all shot up made eye contact and then ran for her room.

Vince was the first one in there, he had been faster then all of us, so while we were in the process of making our way upstairs we heard his scream. It was full of pain and sadness, we picked up the pace and ran into the room to see him there his head down as he held her limp body.

There was no external cause of death, and I could only conclude that she had died of a broken heart. My bestfriend was dead. The pain strikes my heart as I heard tears and sobs from the men around me. Yes they were all crying. "Kat?" I choked out and sat beside Vince who was cradling her.

Her lips were cracked and paled, but that's not what I noticed I noticed the smile they were quirked up into. I sobbed and then stood up, I walked out of the room I didn't want to see it, I didn't want to know that she wanted this.

Katerina's POV

I smiled as my vision went black, as my blood leaked out of my arm killing me. I was going to see Derek! As my vision went black I heard noises around me then my vision was there once more. I smiled with joy as Derek stood before me his eyes sparkling and his mouth exposing a huge smile.

"Katerina." He breathed out and my heart soared I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck connecting my lips with his.

His lips kissed back passionately and full of hunger.

Derek's POV

She was here. She was here kissing me. We took in eachother greedily not missing a beat. My Katerina was back, she was home in my arms.

A/N yes they are both to dead and together, I will be posting a few more things like bonus chapters and stuff.