Kole/Caterina

Cole's POV

I was confused as I looked at Derek, we were waiting for Layla and Katerina to come back the others had left. "How is it possible to have two mates?" Derek asked, from the looks of his wolf he was an Alpha, little did he know I was too, and my pack was waiting for me to return with my Luna. "I don't know, all I know is that she has the choice to choose." I replied. "Well shit, everything was good for once now this." mumbled Derek.

I felt bad for barging in but Katerina was my mate. "Hey guys." said Katerina she was standing in the doorway hands in the pockets of her denim jeans. "Hi." I smiled and she returned it. "So Layla went to do some research on the situation, but until then I have orders to stay away, so bye." and with that Katerina walked off leaving me and Derek dumbfounded.

"Sorry." I said, and I meant it as I followed Katerina. "Katerina!?" I yelled and ran towards her she turned around and ran into me, then looked up at me(Photo of this to the side). "Yes?" she said looking at me with those mesmerizng hazel eyes. "I was wondering if you could I don't know spin the day with me? It's only fair because I don't know you as well as Derek." she pondered and then nodded making me grin wider.

Katerina's POV

I don't know why I agreed but something about him made me feel at home, maybe it was his slightly country accent or his eyes, but I had just agreed. "So what are we doing?" I asked. "I was thinking we could go to my farm, we have a lake maybe we could take a swim?" he offered and I just smiled.

"Am I allowed to go get ready?" I asked and he nodded I skipped up the stairs and threw on a purple t-shirt, then some boots, and lastly I braided my hair, I already had makeup on. "Ready?" I said walking towards Cole. "Yes I am." He said flashing me a smile and taking a hold of my hand.

Derek's POV

I watched her leave with Cole. I desperatley wanted to stop her, but I couldn't because he hadn't caused her pain, he had been willing to risk it all just to see her, so I let them go. I wasn't going to go out and make mistakes no I was just gonna sit here and wait.

Katerina's POV

I hopped in his truck and rolled the window down. He drove and we sat in silence, but it wasn't awakward. "You okay with music?" Asked Cole and I just nodded, music was life to me. He started up Brantley Gilbert's new album and I couldn't help, but sit up straighter and sing every word. Brantley Gilbert was one of the few country artists I loved.

"So you're a Brantley fan?" asked Cole looking at me before back at the road. "Yes! I love Brantley Gilbert, I know the words to every single one of his songs!" I gushed causing Cole to laugh. I looked back out the window adn saw we were approaching a breath taking farm, with a lake, and horses, and I couldn't help but gasp.

"This is amazing!" I said looking at Cole who had a smile on his face exposing dimples and perfect teeth. "It is, welcome to my humble home Katerina." He said pulling into the driveway. I laughed as he got out and opened my door. "Thank you sir." I giggled. "You're quite welcome ma'am." He laughed out.

The way his eyes sparkled when he laughed as something. "Shall we go horse riding?" He asked offering his arm. I stepped up hooking my arm and his, "We shall." he started to walk towards the stables. I instantly ran up to the black horse with blue eyes, but then I saw one that looked like Spirit and ran towards it. "This one looks like Spirit!" I said petting it. "Would you like to ride it?" Asked cole and I simply nodded, I probably looked like a kid on Christmas morning.

He laughed and pulled the horse out of its stall, he then gently placed a saddle on it. "Okay do you know how to ride?" He asked and I nodded, I rode whenever I got a chance. "Alright I'll go saddle up my horse and meet you out there." He replied jogging off towards a stall. I hopped on top of spirit and grabbed the reins. I hit them once and the horse started to gallop.

I then hit them again causing the horse to canter. I laughed loving the breeze soon enough I heard the sound of hooves beside me I looked and saw Cole on the black horse from earlier. We rode and talked for a bit, I found out he had inherited the farm when his parents died, he had no siblings, he was alpha of his pack, his favorite color was my eye color, and I found out other stuff I don't feel like listing.

"Ready to go for a swim?" I asked Cole. I was practically dying of heat. "Sure." He said giving me that smile, you guys know what I'm talking about the half smile thats like not a smirk, but not a smile either.

A/N

they had to have a date I'm sorry! Their date will finish at the beginning of the next chapter.