2

Katerina's POV

"So you need to look smoking tonight!" Layla semi-yelled, dragging me out of my thoughts and attempting to be upbeat.

"Okay?" I questioned not really seeing the point. "We need to make him pay." She sneered, and hit her fists together. I raised an eyebrow in amusement.

And that's when it all clicked she had been quiet ever since this morning, and her silence had meant she was planning for vengeance this entire time.

I looked at her she was intently focused on what I would be wearing and how I would be doing my makeup. Knowing Layla this would either be a total disaster or the plan of the century. I figured at this point it was beyond worth a shot, "Okay deal babe, make me look hot".

It was lunch time now, it had took two periods of silence for her to come up with a plan, and I had a feeling this was gonna be a good one.

"Alright onward to Collin and the boys." She started heading into their tables direction. I loved Layla, but she was literally my only girlfriend the rest of them were, well, Collin and the boys.

Collin would be my closest guy friend, then Jonathan was an acquaintance and the goofball of the group, you have Mason and Jason they're twins and they are crazy, and well crazy hot too if i might add, but they know for some reason girls fall head over heels for the twin thing so they've got pretty high body counts.

They can pretty much get any girl to sleep with the or date them except Layla and I, which truth be told has always drove them a little crazy.

Onto the guys there's Lucas who's beyond a genius, he kinda helps the whole group pass high school. Then you have one guy I've always been nervous as hell to talk to, Vince. He boxes so he's ripped, he drives a motorcycle so he's got that whole sexy leather jacket i'm a bad boy thing going on, and I haven't held one conversation with him without stuttering. I hate it but man do I love looking at that boy, and finally we have Aaron, he's Layla's mate, and let me say they're perfect together, unstoppable together rather.

Layla instantly went and sat with Aaron, no one was going to get through to them now, they always disappeared into their own little world.

I envied there relationship at times, but I was always happy for them.

I went and sat between Collin and Vince even if I stuttered over my words when talking to Vince, him and Collin were who I was closest to, in reality though I was close with everyone at this table. They were all family, the pack.

I looked around the table Collin and Vince were having a simple conversation, Jason and Mason working on their next conquests, and Lucas and Jonathan, were combining mischief with genius and planning huge pranks for the party tonight. Speaking of party, where was this party?

"Hey Collin?" I asked in a quiet tone. His eyes instantly flicked to me.

"Yeah Kat?" Kat was my assigned nickname from the guys. I knew my eyes had instantly fell into their natural puppy dog look, they always do that for some reason, "Where's the party at tonight?"

He looked a little concerned, I could tell his pretty sea green eyes were searching my hazel ones endlessly, hoping to find out what's wrong.

"Ummm Derek's why?" I sighed and snuggled into him which he instantly accepted, it wasn't romantic just closeness at this point, "No reason." I mumbled.

"You got a date for it?" I looked up at him he was already looking down at me, "No why?" I questioned. He never cared if I had a date in the past.

"Well it's the party of the century you gotta have a date."

I was about to reply when Vince budged in saying, "I'd be happy to escort you Kat!"