3

Katerina's POV

As soon as we got in there I was hit with the smell of sweaty and hormonal teenagers, fancy colognes, and strong perfumes.

Vince yelled over the loud music, "You want a drink?" I nodded yes, because I needed a drink more than anything at this moment. He smiled and told me he'd be right back. I laughed as he walked off, he was really cute.

I surveyed the area. Dancing teens in the middle, some were grinding each other, others dirty dancing, and then the small number of kids actually dancing.

The walls were either covered by two teens making out or a group of people talking. My smile was wide as I looked around, I spotted my friends.

Mason and Jason were hitting on two girls who were clearly flattered, Collin was just dancing with a random girl luckily it wasn't in the live porn way.

Jonathan and Lucas were nowhere to be found meaning a prank was soon in the future, and finally Aaron and Layla were obviously dancing together.

Then there is Vince he was trying to get a drink from the bartender, unfortunately for him it was a girl bartender.

She was flirting up a storm and he was well being uncomfortable. He looked over at me and gave a smirk and a wink. I smiled back.

I was hit with the smell of evergreens and axe, I didn't dare look from where it was coming from.

So I focused back on Vince who was getting frustrated. I smiled but it dropped quickly as I felt an intense stare. What the hell?

I looked around to see who it was from. An angry looking Derek sat on a couch a glass of scotch in his hand and a girl in the other.

I smirked and walked out of his line of sight.

I beelined to the bar only to see a now mad Vince trying to get our drinks.

Clearly she wasn't taking the hint so I walked up to Vince and put my arms around him, I also kissed his cheek for a bit of extra affect he smiled gratefully at me.

The bartender, now getting the message, quickly walked off and came back with our drinks.

I chugged back whatever was in my cup and made me way outside with Vince. "Wanna go for a swim princess?"

I looked at him my mouth gaping. "And ruin this?" I motioned to my body. He laughed "Fair enough."

He pulled me in by the waist, causing a surprised gasp from me. And then whispered in my ear, "But I already told you your effortlessly gorgeous. This or not." Oh god he had no idea how good that sounded coming from him, or maybe he did and that's why he said it.

I stated at him smiling stupidly and backed away my eyes accidentally found their way to his lips.

They were in an effortless smirk. My eyes took in his seemingly perfectly sculpted face, his skin was tan but not too tan, his jawline strong, his eyes an unbelievable blue and his hair was in a dirty blonde mess.

God, he looked good and I didn't know if I wanted to listen to the voice in my head telling me to make a move. I was a little tipsy and he was making my head light standing so close to me. What if this messed us up? Oh god but he's looking at my lips too.

He started to lean in, and my breath hitched, I knew I should probably shove him away, but truthfully I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to have something exciting and new and I really wanted it to be him for some reason.

And then he leaned down and gave me a kiss. It made the biggest smile grow on my face, even if he was so kind to only give a peck.

A growl emerged from somewhere Vince pulled me closet to him. He looked around cautiously.

That's when I saw a very angry someone charging at us. Oh no. Not now. Don't pull this shit you dick. My night has been so good.

a/n
Vince looks like Colton Haynes