There Goes My World

A/N if you want a happy ending don't read this chapter. Just what happened is they get married and have kids and live happy ever after. But if you want the real ending keep on reading. And I apologize for the heartbreak of this chapter, I'm not one for perfect endings they seem so fake. I'm sorry again. Also I know there might be some confusion but Katerina is played by Nina Dobrev, also known as Elena Gilbert from TVD, Derek is played by Ian Somerhalder, also known as Damon Salvatore from TVD. Thanks bye. xx Alaska

Katerina's POV

It was the morning of the wedding an Layla was busy curling my hair and doing my makeup. We were having a small ceremony in the pack house, all of our close friends, no family. "You look gorgeous Kat." Smiled my bestfriend. "Whatever I mean look at you!" I exclaimed. She was wearing a green dress that made her blue eyes pop, her normally curly blonde hair was straightened and she looked flawless, her eyes held a neutral smokey eye. "Whatever Mrs. Clarke!" She said laughing, I laughed to feeling the butterflies in my stomach. Mrs. Clarke has a nice ring to it. "I love being called that." I smiled. "I can't believe your getting married before me." Layla said hugging me and wiping a tear from her eye. "Oh whatever we know you're catching that bouquet." I said looking over at the red roses. I looked in the mirror, I has a long, black and gold, ball gown dress on, yeah I know I said no traditional, ceremonial stuff but Layla wouldn't let me. At least I got untraditional colors!

I did look stunning, I looked like a princess. "Alright it's time!" Chirped Layla she smiled and kissed my forehead . "I love you Layla." I said holding back tears, I wasn't the emotional type but I couldn't help it. "I love you too sweety!" She hugged me again before grabbing my hand and positioning me in front of my bedroom door. We had decorated the stairs into an aisle. "Here." She handed me my bouquet. "I go out first remember?" I nodded and Layla opened the door. I saw Aaron waiting to escort her. All my other bridesmaids were down there at the 'Alter'. They were all the boys mates. The boys were down there too. I heard Derek's voice being played, the song he had sung to me the night he first slid the engagement ring on me.

I smiled and stepped out of the room I saw all my friends below and let out a soft laugh. So much had happened since that day I was rejected. Collin, Jonathan, Mason and Jason, Lucas, Vince, and lastly Aaron, stared at me smiling their stupid smiles. A tear slipped down my cheek as I walked down the aisle. I looked into Derek's eyes. My heart beat faster. He looked amazing in a tux. His lips were tugged into a smirk. I walked towards him and kept my eyes locked with his.

I heard Collin speak, he was going to marry us. "To skip over all the long stuff, cause I know you guys love eachother beyond my belief. Do you Derek Clarke take this lovely lady as your wife?" Collin asked. "I do." Derek said and winked at me I blushed. "Do you Katerina Vaughn take this man as your husband?" Said Collin looking at me. "I do." I breathed out. "You may kiss the bride." Announced Collin. "Finally." Said Derek as he scooped me up planting a delicate kiss on my lips. "I love you so much." He said and all I could say was "Ditto, my love, ditto." Everyone cheered and on moments we were all ballroom dancing with our mates. It was the perfect happy ending. Me and Derek danced and he dipped me kissing me passionately. "I love you so much." I hugged him as I said this. "Katerina you can never understand how much I love you, I promise you forever, as long as that may be." Derek said causing my heart to beat faster and tears of happiness spring from my eyes.

And then it all went down hill.

It happened to fast for my mind to comprehend. A vampire swung through the window towards me and stupid Derek stepped in front of me, resulting in him taking the vampires bite. Anger coursed through me as I watched Vince and Collin attack the vampire ripping it limb from limb they then dumped it in a fire. I then looked down at my mate and sobbed. He lay there lifeless, that's what vampire bites did to werewolves it killed us, instantly. Vampires had the chance to heal if we bit them but us we died instantly. I let out a sob and fell down to the ground beside him. "You idiot!" I screamed through my tears. I felt a hand in my shoulder but shook it off as I lifted Derek's lifeless head into my lap. "Wy would you do that?!" I screamed knowing he couldn't hear me.

Derek's POV

I saw the vampire before everyone else as it jumped through the window ready to attack Katerina I jumped infront of her feeling the pain surge through my body. I then died. I was on the other side now, Vince had told me about it but nothing had prepared me for being able to see my Katerina drop beside my lifeless body. "You idiot!" She screamed through tears. "I know baby." I whispered kneeling down before her my lifeless body in between us. I watched Layla try to put a hand on her friends shoulder, Katerina shook it off, she lifted my head into her lap. "Why would you do that?!" She screamed looking at my body. "Because I love you." I said knowing she couldn't hear me.

Vince walked up to her. "He can hear you that's the thing about when you die. He's sitting write across from you as a matter of a fact. I see dead people now forgot to tell you." Vince then made everyone leave. I was alone with Katerina. She looked around helplessly searching for my face. "Please come back!" She sobbed and my heart broke. "I can't baby, you know I would if I could." I said as a moved a strand of hair back from her face. She looked towards where my hand was. So she could feel me.

"You promised me forever!" She sobbed out curling into a ball my body falling out of her lap, her knees tucked to her chest. "I know, and I would apologize, but you can't here me, so what's the use?" I asked. She sobbed once more looking into her lap now. "Please don't leave me." She sobbed out. "I don't have a choice baby." I muttered kissing her forehead. She cried out once more. "Please come back to me." She mumbled. "I love you Katerina." Was all I could say. "Please." She said her voice pleading. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, ever by far. I don't care about anyone else you know that, I care about you. And being loved by you Katerina, was my life's greatest miracle, cause god knows I didn't deserve you. You are my life, my love. I don't know how someone as perfect as you could love someone as screwed up as me but it happened, an angel and the devil fell in love. You saved me." I cupped her cheek. "You are my salvation. Baby I would do anything to kiss those tears right off your cheeks, to tell you everything's okay, but I can't, I gotta go baby." I said and rubbed my thumb on her cheek, she cried more and I couldn't help but think how beautiful she looked even crying. "Goodbye." I said tears were now streaming down my cheeks. I removed my hand causing her to sob and plea one more time, "Please, please, please come back to me, don't leave me please!" She plead and I felt more tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Oh baby I don't have a choice. I really don't. I love you Katerina. Goodbye." And with that I turned around and walked off into the other side. I would check up on her, but right now I couldn't stand one more minute watching the one I love, hearts break.

A/N

Song: Saving Amy by Brantley Gilbert.

There will be an epilogue.

I'm in tears

Fuck

I'm sorry

xx Alaska