And I Have Made My Choice

Katerina's POV

-2 weeks later-

Two weeks of Derek and Cole fighting for my heart, and I have made my decision. I now see one of them as a brother and one as my future, my everything, my moon in a sky full of stars. "Derek? Cole?" I yelled and in no time two boys with goofy smiles and bright eyes were standing in front of me. "I've made my choice." I said and they both nodded getting serious looks on their faces. "Cole as we discussed you are like my brother, and I can't see a future like that with you. I love you brother." I said and Cole smiled a sad smile, as he walked over kissing me on the cheek before heading down stairs.

I watched him leave before turning back to Derek. He stood there smirking the glorious smirk that was only his. "So I finally get the girl?" He said stepping towards me. "What do you mean finally?" I asked tilting my head to the side. "Believe it or not I usually don't get the girl." Before I could say how ridiculous that was his lips were on mine and we were in perfect sync. "I love you." He breathed as his blues stared into my hazels.

"I love you too." I said as I kissed his nose. He smiled and he picked me up bridal style carrying me into his room. "So it's a full moon tonight... And I was thinking I should mark you...." He mumbled and I just smiled and nodded, without a second of hesitation his lips were on my neck and that sensation was back. "Okay you've got me now for sure." I smiled and I felt his hand grab mine as he slid on the ring, that I had not worn since Cole arrived.

"It was always gonna be you." I smiled and said this. "I know because we are Derek and Katerina. Everyone knows us. The fuck ups, the good times, the future things to do, all of this I want to share with you. And yes Katerina I am bad for you bad for you beyond belief, but when I'm around you I want to be good for you. You change me and damn I am so in love with you it's crazy, because I never imagined this." He said and I kissed him putting all my emotions into the kiss because this stupid arrogant prick had my heart and I hoped he would never let go.

"Thanks." He mumbled as we broke apart. "You're welcome." I laughed out. And we were like this for weeks and weeks the love in our hearts never failing, the stars in our eyes never dying, and the pure perfection of us never fading.

These were the times. And I would like to freeze the time here, because I was not prepared for what would happen next. I would never be prepared for it.

A/N FORESHADOW

We sat around in the living room, Cole had a girl named Mikinzy on his lap, she was his new love and I had to say it was the cutest, Aaron and Layla were there being cute, and everyone else was in their own homes living with their mates. "I love you." Derek whispered in my ear. "I love you more." I replied back seeing his eyes sparkle.

"Love of mine, I could hold onto your hand all day." He picked up my hand, "Sit by your side always." He smiled at me, giving me more than butterflies. "No complaints." He kissed my nose. "You're my favorite place to be." He said pecking my lips softly. "Did the bad boy really just say that to me?" I said smirking. "What can I say you won me over." He smirked back. "Indeed I did." I smiled. He kissed me slowly and passionately. He was like nobody else in the world. When I'm with him, it's like I'm split in half. Part of me is on fire, going crazy if I'm not touching him. The other half so calm and peaceful just perfectly content, knowing he is the one for me.

We needed the kiss breathless as always, I couldn't help but hate the need for oxygen some days. "Damn you Katerina." He mumbled and I just smiled a huge idiotic smile. "Damn you too Derek." The same smile was on his lips. This was paradise, and it was amazing, as perfect as everyone says it is. Who need it could all go so wrong so fast. "So our wedding?" He said playing with the engagement ring on my finger. "Yeah?" I said slightly blushing. "Can we have it soon?" He asked and I smiled. "Of course, but I don't really what all the ceremonial shit, yeah I know it's a big deal but I kinda just want out friends with us." I said and he simply nodded kissing my forehead.

"How about tomorrow we will have a small ceremony here and then we can go wherever for our honeymoon." Derek proposed and I nodded. Yeah it was fast and simple, but he was the love of my life.

A/N

Thanks for reading!

Semi filler chapter, I plan on the next chapter being the last and then I might throw an epilogue in there somewhere.