Uh Oh Just Uh Oh

Katerina's POV

I grabbed Vince's hand as we walked towards what appeared to be a fight. Then there it was Collin and Derek, snarling at each other. "What the hell?!" I yelled. Derek and Collin both looked at me wide eyed. "Babe-" Derek started but was cut off. "You don't have the right to call her babe." Collin said then I started laughing.

Strange looks from everyone. "Would you to stop bickering and realize who is standing next to me." That's when Derek's mouth dropped to the floor, and Collin ran towards Vince tears filling his eyes.

"Vince man I thought we lost you." Said Collin. "Yeah well what are witches for?" Replied Vince still holding my hand. Collin pulled off Vince and muttered something to him. Instantly Vince's grip on my hand tightened.

"Katerina we need to leave and let them fight it out. Where's your room? I'll explain there." I shot a worried glance towards the two, who were back into fighting position.

I led Vince to my room. "What is it?' I asked curiously. "Derek came home with the scent of a girl and alcohol. Collin questioned him and he shrugged it off saying he only flirted a bit, and gave her his number.

This angered Collin off hence their current situation." I tried to act like the news hadn't affected me, but it had, a lot. I guess that's what you get when the bad boy is your mate. All the sudden a loud howl of pain came from downstairs.

I jumped up and ran for the door. "Katerina!" Called Vince, but I was already running towards the fight. "Move out of the way!" I barked. There was Collin and Derek both with plenty of open wounds. Derek was about to charge at Collin, I could tell this one would be fatal to Collin. So I jumped. The pain struck me instantly.

Then there was blackness.

Collin's POV (rewind to the fight)

Vince took Katerina up the stairs. Hopefully to explain. Suddenly a pain hit my side. I lunged back at Derek scratching his chest area. We exchanged a few more almost fatal blows before I heard the voice I dreaded to hear at the moment. "Move out of the way!" She said using an assertive tone. As I watched her, apparently Derek was going to strike. That's when it happened.

Katerina's petite body took the blow. Her body instantly fell limp to the ground. "Katerina get back he-" Vince stopped talking as he saw her limp body. "No no no no!" He cried checking her pulse. I looked at Derek his eyes were pained, guilty, and full of tears. "Get us a doctor! Now!" He barked. Soon enough a doctor came. "Come on Kat don't die on me." I said. She was so stupid taking that blow for me. Derek stood towards the back, but I knew he was worried.

"Come on man." I said and pushed him towards Katerina. I heard Vince growl protectively. He had always crushed on Katerina. I chuckled at the thought. Poor him. She was a mystery that almost every guy would risk anything to figure out.

Derek's POV

I watched the love of my life lay lifeless on a hospital bed. "She'll be okay right?" I asked the doctor. "I don't know." He said doing a run down one more time. Then he left. "Is she okay?" Came the most annoying voice in this planet.

"I don't know. So just go the hell away Vince!" I snarled. "I will not leave her you may but I won't!" He yelled back. "Shut up I'm trying to sleep!" Yelled Katerina's voice. We both looked at her in shock. "Why do you look like you just saw a ghost?" She asked us both.

"Cause love we did. You were gone. Do you remember jumping in front of Collin? You saved his life." Said Vince. "Oh yeah I did didn't I?" She asked so calmly. "Yeah you did." I said. I looked at Vince, he was looking down at my mate with some emotion I couldn't pin point. Whatever it was I didn't like it. He kissed her forehead and mumbled something.

I growled and Katerina looked at me with wide eyes. Vince got up smirking, and he left, I didn't like him not one bit. "So how's what's her name?" Katerina asked.

"It's Rachel and I don't know I've been here worrying about you." I replied. "This would've never happened if you hadn't fooled around with Rachel." She commented.

"True." I breathed out. "Katerina!" Came a screaming Collin. He hugged her deeply. "You idiot jumping in front of me!" He scolded her. "I rather it me in this hospital bed than you." She replied smiling.

She was quite perfect. No wonder she had Vince whipped, not to mention every other guy who was mate less. Me? No one can whip me.

Collin got up and left. "What ya thinking about player?" I looked at a smirking Katerina. Nevermind she had me whipped too. So yeah I made a dick move. "I gotta go. I really need to go clear my head. I'll try and visit you soon." And with that I was gone leaving Katerina dumbfounded.

Katerina's POV

Great just great. I thought as I watched Derek walk away. What was he gonna do now? "Vince!" I yelled. Within seconds he was there. "Derek left me and I think he's gonna do something stupid." I told him. He nodded and said, "Just be patient with him. He's not use to falling for someone, but I mean who couldn't fall for you."

The last part came out as a mumble. "Dang, your mate is lucky. Here I am with a bipolar one." I gave a bitter laugh as I said this. Vince gave me a sad smile.

What was he thinking? Staring at me with an emotion I couldn't exactly tell what it was. He snuggled into my hospital bed and there we lay, trying to figure out each others endless thoughts.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

What do you ship Vince and Kat which is either Vaterina or Kince. Of do you ship Derek and Kat with is Daterina or Kerek?

How'd you like it?

Bttubbs Aaron, Layla, Jonathan, Jason, and Mason had to leave the pack house unexpectedly ;)

Thanks for 1.2K I can't believe it! Love you all!

xx