New Cover and a few Funny Announcements

HELLO

In this chapter, I am going to reveal the new Book Cover that I designed today.

All kind of suggestions are welcome.

Please, honor me with your comments, feedback, votes or criticism.

Now, here is a chance to suggest me new topics, themes, situations on which you want me to write Poems or Quotes. Comment them here, and if I'll like the subject, I'll definitely request my pen to pour some poetry.

Now here is another announcement. I am taking reading requests and I already got more than a 50. So it's getting more and more difficult. So kindly comment below your book's title, even if you had already suggested or asked me to so that I can prioritize them. 

If your book exceeds the chapter limit of 12, then I would expect you to be patient. I can't read that much literature, but eventually, I will, with my own pace and mood.

So enough Chit Chat Guys. 

Here comes the New MOONTRAP POSTER. Drop your ratings Below!

I hope you liked it.

Now here I am unveiling two of my recent Book Cover Updates. 

These are short Stories which I wrote a couple of years ago. I kinda struggled with the cover ideas but I finally came up with these. How are they?

Short Story 1

Last Breath Of Romance

GENRE: Romance
Chapter/s: 1
Status: Completed, of course!

GENRE: RomanceChapter/s: 1Status: Completed, of course!

https://www.wattpad.com/450397418-last-breath-of-romance

You can check out the short story if you haven't by opening my Profile and going to the Works Section. But I guess you already know, how to use Wattpad. My bad!

If you have already read the tale, then you can tag some of your buddies, who might be interested in reading such a tale. 

Short Story 2

The Trapped Soul
Genre: Spooky, Romance, Thriller
Chapter/s: One
Status: Completed three years ago!

Here is the New Poster. 

So how is it? Rate it out of Ten! Here is how you can/should rate a Cover

So how is it? Rate it out of Ten! Here is how you can/should rate a Cover...!

10 / 9 / 8 = If it's eye appealing and hints directly at the plot or the theme of the Novel/Book.

7 / 6/ 5 = If it's not exciting but not bad either. 

4 / 3 / 2 = If it's not at all good and there is a vast scope for improvement.

1 = Just hire another Cover Artist. 

Announcement

*Drumrolls*

*-mic is not working, hey Jim, Jim, listen, the mic...the mic...i mean the MIC, it's not working*

*Jim is such an unreliable douche*

*Ah! It worked now! Sorry, Jim, you are not an unreliable douche.*

*Drumrolls again*

So the news is, I have started working on a new Book, and it's based on, guess what...

...guess what?

...it is based on Hindu Mythology. It will take the story of events happened after the age of Satyuga! It's my personal take on our great epics such as Mahabharta and Ramayana, and it would feature all of their exciting characters and plots, which you have read so far, but with new twists and storylines that you had no idea about. One of them is Kalachakra Curse, a fallacy of time, and due to this little error, the course of time has changed. 

The Asuras gain instant power over other humans and holy sages, and start disturbing their rituals and festivals, which results in the wrath of Gods. Indra, unlike previously, refuses to beg help from Lord Vishnu and rather takes a deadly step himself. Rest of the deities take a stand against him and approaches Brahma to provide a solution to the exceeding powers of Asura Clan. Lord Brahma sends them all to Lord Vishnu, who has taken a holy vow of silence. 

The great throne of Swarg is at the biggest risk and Asuras with extraordinary powers and Support of Lord Shiva, step by step are building a great human empire, that can challenge the very foundation of faith in God. 

Book Title

SAPTSINDHU 
TRILOGY

The book's name is not final yet, but it will be soon. I have worked on the first draft of the novel and has prepared a rough plot of the story. Still, you are free to drop in your suggestions and advices, if you feel like, either in the comments or on chat. 

I am writing mythological fiction for the first time, so I'll be requiring your support and suggestions, so don't be shy in providing that. 

Thank you.

Thank you for making this Book a big success. I am so glad to have readers like you. Thanks.

'Arrivederci'