Chapter 1: What happened?

Hello love, 

It is me TwilighDarling here once again. I love this story so much that I am going back to edited it and I'm adding new things in each chapter. So If you like you can follow along as I am republishing the chapters. And yes I will still be posting new chapters as I'm editing this story. New chapters will be posted weekly, I just don't know what day they will be out. For those who have been following me since the beginning of my publishing will know that I am random when it comes to publishing new chapters but thank you for being patient and for staying with me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a perfect life and the perfect family, I had it all. I recently graduated from college and was about to start a new chapter in my life. I had a huge family with five sisters and three brothers. I was the youngest of them and let me tell you, I was spoiled. My parents have been happily together since they were 15 years old. My mother is Mexican and my father is Italian, both coming from a big family themselves. My parents wanted a big family and they made it happen with nine children of their own. Of course, my older brothers and sisters all had their own family of their own, giving me many nieces and nephews, who I love with all my heart. 

Like I said before I had a perfect life but like many good things, it all comes to an end. On one raining night a drunk driver t-bone my car. I died instantly and I had to leave my beautiful family behind. One moment I was inside my car and then when I woke up I was in an all-white room. Confused and a little scared, I got up and tried to figure out where I was. It was a few minutes of walking around in circles when all of a sudden, a smiling angel appeared in front of me. 

Jumping back in surprised, "Jesus Christ," I screamed out holding my chest. 

The angel frowned, "hey that's not nice," the angel says.  I looked at him with an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry but you scared me," I tell him relaxing a bit. A few seconds past without neither of us talking, I looked around and figured out what going on. "So what now? Am I going to heaven or hell?" I ask him. 

"Neither," he said confusing me.  I tilted my head not understanding, "mmm huh?"

The angel looked at me before sighing, "you weren't supposed to die, you were supposed to live a long happy life and have a family of your own. But unfortunately life isn't fair sometimes and now you're given a second chance" he tells me. 

That surprised and excite me, I'm going back to my family. "Omg, I am so happy I'm not died" I give him a huge hug.  

The angel didn't hug back, "sorry honey but you are dead." My smile fell, "but didn't you --" he cut me off. "I said you were given a second chance. That doesn't mean you're going back." I stayed silent for a couple of seconds trying to understand what's happening.

"So I can't go back home?" I sadly asked and he shakes his head with a small smile. "Sorry, honey but no, you cannot. But--" he said with a big smile. "Where I'm sending you is more exciting." He tells me. "But I wanna go home," I say and he sighs.

"Sorry, but this is a good thing for you, I promise. Before you go listen to me carefully, okay." I nod my head in understanding. "Don't change the storyline too much. Let it happen but you can intervene just a little bit okay." I give the angel a weird look but nod anyways. He smiles and gently pushes me back and I was falling down in my new life.

Inappropriately, I begin thinking of the joke where guys asked the girls 'did it hurt when you fell from heaven?' Well, now I can say it doesn't hurt it but it feels weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought I was going to be reborn as a newborn baby with my old memories.... it didn't exactly happen like that. Instead of being a newborn baby I was a seventeen-year-old girl sitting on a bench inside a courthouse, confused and sad. Apparently, in this new life of mine, my parents died in a hunting accident leaving me all alone and with all their money. I mean I'm not saying that the money is all I'm thinking about but let's just say I don't have to work for the rest of my life. The judge was kind enough to let me live by myself since I was about to turn eighteen years old. Of course, that came with an demand if I wanted to live alone. Instead of living in an orphanage until I turn eighteen I could live in a small town called Forks. For some odd reason, that name sound familiar. I accept the judge's offer of moving to Forks, Washington and just like that I was moving into a small town. Perhaps this town won't be so bad and besides, I'm not going to be there forever. Once I graduate from high school I am off to college and to see the world... once again.