Chapter 5: Explain

When the others and Bella came I was suddenly nervous. Would they hate me? Are they going to leave me? What's going to happen once they know? Oh god, I don't think I can handle another abandonment from them. I didn't know I was breathing hard until Carlisle was in front of me, holding my hands.

"Breath, calm down" he instructed me. I nod and tried to calm down. "Good, just relax, okay." Once I calmed down he let go of my hands. He sits next to me. I frowned looking at my hands. They were now cold, funny wouldn't they be a lot warmer without his cold hand on mine? I looked up and they were staring at me with worry. Great now they think bad of me. I sigh and turn to Edward.

"How much do you know?" I asked him. I wanted to know how much he knows and I knew if he knew something the others did too. And plus I didn't want to repeat myself.

"About you and Sam nothing really. Just that you guys are close" He says.

"And about the other?" I asked him. I knew that he knew what I meant about that. I was asking him if he knew what happened with Laurent and me.

"Only what Jake's knows, which it's not enough but I kinda got an idea," He says. I close my eyes for a second.

"I honestly don't know what to say, so I guess you guys can ask questions?" I suggested because really I didn't know what this was about. It was silent until Edward speaks up.

"Tell us about you and Sam" hearing Sam's name I smiled. Just by hearing his name I could calm down. I thought I hear a low growl coming from Carlisle but I ignored it. Why would he do that?

"Oh Sammy, well you see, umm..." I paused how can I say that whole long story in a short one. 

"Long story short he's my long lost cousin," I say shocking them all. I laughed at their faces. "Yeah I know right? What a small world. Well, my biological mother and his mother are twin sisters. Wait, I haven't told you guys that I'm actually adopted more like I was sold to my parents." I was interrupted by Alice.

"Wait for what?" she asked looking all confused. I sigh man this was going to be a long day.

"Okay. My birth parents are actually Annabeth Zollanger, twin sister to Sam's mother, and my father is Dr. Henry Willison. They died when I was four, Sam's parents couldn't raise me because they were going bankrupt. So they decided to give me to a couple who I thought were actually my parent but aren't. Well more like the sold me to them. They got a lot of money from selling me to my adopted parent, you can say, however, Sam's father, my uncle Joshua decided to gamble all that move away. Leaving them broke again. My aunt Allison hated him for it so she kicked him out of the house. Years later she got sick and on her deathbed, she asked Sam to come and find me. To bring me home. He promised but he turned into a wolf. So he used his wolf sense and came to look for me. By the time he found me, I already lost my parent, once again. I didn't know that he talked with the judge in agreeing to let me move to Forks, I just thought that the judge was weird. But no, the judge took pity on Sam and his story so he agreed that I can move to Forks. I also didn't know that Sam was stalking me the entire time. Can you believe it? Man talk about being weird. Well, one day I met this black wolf in the wood" Alice was going today something but I shhed her.

"Look, I know that it wasn't the smartest idea I had but I was bored. It was after the accident we had in high school. So I went out, thinking if I was lost I could either scream and you guys would magically appear. But instead, I found a wolf. I don't know why but something was telling me that he could be trusted, he felt familiar. So my idiot started to talk to him. I called him Mr. Wolf" I was once again interrupted but by Bella.

"Sam's Mr. Wolf? Dude, I thought he was like a stray dog or something. No wonder you always had a bowl of water outside your house. So did you know he was Sam, as in a human?" Bella asked me. I shook my head.