Chapter 11: Can't imagine

"Where are you going, little missy?" I asked Nessie. She came running towards me and hugged me. Picking her up and swung her, she laughed and I smiled at her. Even in difficult times like this she still could smile. 

"I'm going to Grandpa Charlie's house with mommy and Jake," she said as I place her down.

"Oh, really and will Sue be there?" I asked smiling and she giggles.

"I think so. Want to know a secret grandma?" she says. I nod and before she told me this secret she looks around and signals me closer to her.

"I think Grandpa Charlie likes Sue" she whispers in my ear. She pulls away and I do my best-shocked face. 

"What do you mean he likes her?" I asked 'shocked'.

"Yeah, Sue is always around Grandpa Charlie and she's always at his house whenever we're there," Nessie said smiling.

"Oh really?" I smiling at her cuteness.

"But don't tell mommy okay. I just think he does. I don't really know" she said quickly. 

"Of course your secret is safe with me," I said smiling. Bella, Jake, Edward, and Carlisle all come out of the house. Nessie looks at them and then at me.

"Don't tell them, grandma!" she said as the others approached.

"Don't tell us what?" Edward asked looking at his daughter. Nessie looks at me slightly scared and ran after me. She pops her head out by my side. 

"It's our little secret, can't tell," I said winking down at Nessie. 

"Oh really?" Edward said smiling and both Nessie and I nod. Carlisle squats down and looks at Nessie who was still behind me.

"Can Grandpa know?" Carlisle asked with his best puppy eyes.

"Sorry Grandpa, only Grandma can know," she said sadly. Carlisle sighs and looks down sad and Nessie looks like she's about to crack.

"Are you guys going to Charlie's house?" I changed the subject before Nessie tells Carlisle. I mean honestly, it wasn't a big of a secret I do believe that Charlie and Sue should go out. I think that they're going out but haven't told anyone yet. 

"Yeah, we are. Wanna come?" Jake asked me.

"Sorry but no, I'm going to train with Garrett today," I said.

"Again?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, gotta practice as much as possible," I said. 

"Alright be careful," he said and I nod. I turn to Nessie.

"Give Grandpa and Grandma a goodbye kiss and hug before you leave," I said stretching out my arms out to her. 

She comes and gives us both a kiss on the cheek and hugs before leaving with Jake to the car. I turn to Bella who hasn't said a word this entire time. I notice something was off with Bella this morning. She was staring at me this whole time. It seems like she wanna say something to me but wasn't sure it was the right thing too.

"Let me walk you to your car," I said looking at Bella.

Edward and Carlisle looked confused because normally she would go by herself. However, Bella knew that I knew something was off with her so she nods. We both walk to her car in silence. She opened her car door but before she went in I stopped her. 

"You know you can tell me anything," I said to her holding the door so she wouldn't go in. She stares at the door for a while and then sighs. She looks at me but doesn't say anything but bites her lips.