Chapter 3: Never Again

A/N: warning, might need tissues.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>,<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The following morning, Bella didn't want to get up. She was too depressed to do anything but she had to. She needed to clear her mind and school, wasn't the best opinion, but it'll have to do. Bella was waiting for Edward to pick us up like usual but he never showed. I knew the reason why but I didn't want to say anything. I really don't remember when they would leave, I was hoping they wouldn't leave at all. Can't a girl wish for the impossible?

Bella was getting worried but I told her that he might show up at school later on. After an hour of persuading her to go to school without Edward, she finally agrees. We were late, but hey, better late than never, right? As expected they didn't show up. I was getting scared that they really left. At lunch Angela said that she was going to the public library to get some books, I asked if I can tag along. I need this book for my English project. She agreed and that we'll go after school. We asked Bella if she wanted to go but completely ignored us. She was to busy staring at their empty table. The gang asked what was wrong with Bella and I told them that she wasn't feeling too well. After school I told Bella that I'm going with Angela, she can go home and take a nap. She agreed but I told her to text me when she gets home. She nods and drives off. I hope Edward just calls or text Bella before she does something stupid.

Two hours have passed and I still haven't received a text nor a call back from Bella. I was being to get worried. I was about to call Charlie but I remember he was with Billy today. And I didn't want to ruin his time for anything. I was walking down the aisle of the library when I felt like someone was following me. I was getting scared who would follow me? I'm a nobody, so why would they follow me. I was in the werewolves aisle when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. Letting out a scream I turned around to see it was one of the boys that hang out with Mr. Wolf.

"Woah, hey calm down. I didn't mean to scare you" the boy said trying to calm me down. He was at least 6 feet tall, with round muscles, reddish brown skin, brown eyes and copper black hair. He had on a sleeve cut dark grey sweater, dark tan shorts, and brown shoes. I wasn't going to lie, he was pretty cute but not my type. He gave a short laugh as I put a hand over my heart, trying to calm down. He looks down at the book I had 'Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause' it's about a teenage female werewolf alpha that falls in love with a human male, a meat boy. It's a nice book. I was using it to do my English project on it. He raises his eyebrow, silently asking what is that?

"It's for my English project," I tell him and he nods.

 I turn to look behind him. Revealing another reddish brown skin boy, the one from the other day, a russet-color skin girl and Mr.Wolf himself. I narrowed my eyes at him, What in the world is he dong here of all places? Isn't he a little to old to be here?

"Mmm yeah, names Jared by the way," Jared says sticking out his hand for me to shake. I hesitate for a brief second but then gave in. I shook his hot tempter hand. Seeing that I didn't react to his hot hands he raised his eyebrow at me, which I just shrug.

"Well Jared it's nice to meet you, but I gotta go," I tell him. 

I left him in the aisle alone, Mr. Wolfs goes to talk to him. Angela wasn't anywhere to be found and I just realized that Mr. Wolf's table was three tables away from me. I sigh, just freaked perfect. As Jared and Mr. Wolf made their way to their table, they were staring at me. Why I don't know and I don't care. I looked back down at my phone, seeing if I got new notification from Bella and still nothing. Lost in my thought I didn't see Mr. Wolf come up to my table.