Chapter 1: Mr. & Mrs. Edward Cullen

>>>>>>>>>>>>A/N: DON'T LISTEN TO THE SONG AT THE MOMENT, YOU CAN BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO RELISTEN TO IT LATER ON. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's been weeks since I became a vampire, not that bad if I do say so myself. I miss taking naps when I'm bored. So now when I'm bored I'm bugging the boys, Emmett, Jasper, Kellan or Edward when he's around. Or I'm shopping with the girls. Or I'm with Carlisle and let's just say most of our time we are very active (wink wink). My eyes aren't red anymore, they're a bit orange but not red. Which I'm so happy about.

Bella still comes around but not that much. It was my third week after I became a vampire that I finally convinced Edward and the other's that it was okay for her to come over. To be honest, I was expecting to actually lose control when I first smelled her but it was the opposite. I didn't feel any real thirst for her blood. Surprised us all. It kinda scares me that I'm not acting like a normal newborn. Carlisle says that he has a friend up North that might be able to tell us, whats going on. So after Bella's wedding, we're heading up there for a couple of days.

At this moment we're getting everything out, we're putting out the decorations for the wedding. Well, the others are doing all the work, while I'm here with Alice and Bella. Watching Bella suffer from wearing high heels and they're not even that high. Bella walk is really awful, it's like she's not even trying.

"Umm.., you just have to break them in" Alice suggests, making me scoff.

"Yeah right, she's been trying to break them in for the past three days, Alice. It'll be a miracle if she actually pulls them off tomorrow. " I tell them. Alice rolls her eyes while Bella sighs for the fifth time this day.

"She's right Alice. Can't I just go barefoot?" Bella asked making Alice's eyes widen in shock.

"No. Absolutely not" Alice states.

"I just think that this is all too much. You know the dress, the shoes all of this." Bella says as she looks around at everyone working in the aisle.

"No. It's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect, right mom?" Alice looks at me smiling. I'm still don't know about them calling me mom. After Carlisle and my little alone time, the kids came in calling me, mom as a joke. But apparently it stuck and now they're calling me mom even Esme. But I know she's only saying it to tease me.

"It'll be perfect, Bella. Listen to Alice on this. She's the one that planned all this" I tell her, smiling to reassure her everything will be okay. She sighs and nods. I see Emmett coming into view carrying two large logs?

"Where do you want 'em, boss?" Emmett asked Alice. Not even looking at them, she answers.

"On either side of the aisle." Alice states.

"What aisle?" Rose asked and Alice sighs, again.

"Does no one have a vision?" Alice says walking away. Bella takes off her heels and puts on her flats. Emmett turns to us.

"Hey no fair, why isn't mom doing anything?" he smirks and I playfully glared at him.

"Well my dear boy, it is because I'm keeping the human calm. Besides like you said, I'm the mother, which means I don't have to do anything." I say smirking at and now it was his turn to playfully glare at me. Alice called him over. I turn to look at Bella, she was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"So do I have to call you mom or what?" she teases me. I roll my eyes as she sits down next to me, watching them all working.

We were watching them all lift up heavy trees, logs like it were nothing. After a while, I hear Bella sigh.

"So what is it like?" Bella asked and it was my turn to sigh.