Chapter 1

Artistic identity

RaYoon's P.O.V.
My hands had little stains of colorful paint on them while my white overalls was practically turned into a painting palette. Luckily, my brown hair was tied up keeping the colours from reaching it.

A smile appeared on my face as I realized I was done with my painting. I lifted the canvas up and stared at it for a while before putting it back down and dusting myself. I took out a black inked pen and signed the canvas with 'Sarang'.

Why did I sign the canvas with 'Sarang' and not my own name?

Because I don't go by the artist Min RaYoon. No one has ever seen my face nor have they ever known my real name. The only people that know are the workers in the museum. I'm basically an anonymous artist.

When I go to an art exhibition or a show, I always wear a mask that covers half my face so that no one knows what I look like. Since wearing a mask isn't enough to hide my identity, I also wear a cap. I've been like this ever since that incident that happened in the past.

Why did I choose 'Sarang' as a name?

Because 'Sarang' means love and love is what got me into painting. Love was also what made me almost give up on my dream, but I didn't. I kept trying and trying until I achieved my goal.

Now, I'm finally who I wanted to be. I'm now an artist that works in an art studio at Seoul's Museum of Arts. Of course, I work as 'Sarang' and not 'RaYoon', but a day may come where I will feel less insecure about myself and will show the others who I really am.

°°°

3rd person P.O.V.
The CEO Kim Taehyung, mostly known as V, seemed to be in a rush. After all, being the CEO of the famous artistic company, ArtistLine, comes with a lot of responsibilities.

"Mr.Kim, you must choose a fabric design for the next clothing line our designer will be making," Said one of the workers to Taehyung as he walked at a fast pace.

"I don't have time, ask the intern to chose them" Responded Taehyung.

Taehyung quickly left the large building as he made his way to his car. Sitting in the driver's seat, the young man checked the watch attached around his wrist.

"3:15 pm, I can get there in ten minutes if there's no traffic," he said to himself.

He started the car and drove off to where he was going. Luckily, there was no traffic for him to go through. Taehyung parked his car in a free place in the parking lot before getting off.

"Seoul's Museum Of Arts... Let's see what kind of artistic talent I will find here."

°°°

RaYoon was walking with supplies in her hands after getting an idea for a project. She was trying to walk to her studio but was struggling since everything she had in her hands was blocking her view.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" Yelled the man that RaYoon bumped into.

"I'm sorry," said RaYoon as she kneeled down to clean up her mess.

"Ugh, you got paint all over my clothes!" Yelled the man again.

RaYoon didn't look up knowing that the man wasn't a worker at the museum. After all, she had already met all the museum workers and she knew that none of them would be so rude. She kept her head hanging low no wanting the man to know who she was.

"I'm really sorry, there is washroom around that corner if you want to clean yourself up." Respond RaYoon as she pointed the direction while still keeping her head down.

"I don't have time for this." Said the man before walking pass RaYoon quickly.

RaYoon stopped cleaning her mess and turned around to see the man's face. Unfortunately, she only saw his back view. He seemed to be wearing a suit and had light brown hair.

Little did she know, that man was Kim Taehyung

A/N:
Hello readers!!! 👋

Hope chapter 1 wasn't too short or too long!

I also hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote!

Fighting! 💪