Chapter 5

Another Encounter

3rd person P.O.V.
Like her usual routine, RaYoon was making her way to the art studio carrying the same supplies she had the last time before she bumped into someone. Of course this time, RaYoon was being extra careful not to bump into some random guy and making a mess again.

Unfortunately, as clumsy as RaYoon is she bumped into someone.

"What's up with people bumping into me these days!?" yelled the guy.

Luckily, RaYoon didn't make a mess.

"I'm sorry!" Said RaYoon as she bowed and began to pick up the paint brushes and pieces of paper on the floor.

"Why does this scene seem familiar?" Asked Taehyung as he looked down to see RaYoon picking up the stuff on the floor. His eyes soon widen when he finally recognized the girl. "You're the girl who spilt ink on my clothes last time!" Yelled Taehyung as he pointed his finger towards RaYoon.

RaYoon kept looking down not wanting to show her face to the person standing. "Get up! Let me see your face. I want to know who stained my expensive clothing!" He yelled.

RaYoon gave herself a look of defeat and stood up letting her eyes land on the man standing before her. She figure soon froze as she stared at the one and only Kim Taehyung.

"You!?" They both yelled as they pointed at each other.

"The cleaning lady I met yesterday is actually the girl that spilled the ink on me. Wow, what a coincidence." Said Taehyung as he crossed his arm.

"And you're that jerk who yelled at me and didn't even try to help me out!" Yelled RaYoon as she pointed her finger at Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes widen while he gasped being offended by RaYoon's words. "Me? Did you just call me a jerk!?" Said Taehyung as he pointed to himself.

"Yes, you! I tried helping you out by pointing the direction to the washroom! You didn't even try to help out!" Said RaYoon.

"Oh ok, says the girl who spilt the ink on my expensive clothes" Said Taehyung trying to defend himself.

"Screw your expensive clothes." Directly said RaYoon as she walked off.

"What are you even doing with art supplies?" Asked Taehyung a bit curious.

RaYoon stopped walking and made an annoyed expressuon completely forgetting the fact that she was supposed to be a 'cleaning lady'. She slowly turned around and looked at him trying to make up and excuse to leave. "I'm..bringing them to the...uh...supply room." Said RaYoon.

"But isn't the supply room this way?" Said Taehyung as he pointed the direction.

"Right." Said RaYoon.

"Let me help you out,"

"Why?" Asked RaYoon.

"To prove to you I'm not a jerk." Said Taehyung as he walked over and grabbed a few supplies RaYoon was holding.

"Of course," replied RaYoon as she rolled her eyes.

The two walked over to the supplies room and started putting the things back on the right shelf. RaYoon was putting each paintbrush back in its place very slowly as she was regretting telling V that she was heading to a supplies room. Now, RaYoon would have to take all her stuff back again and bring them all to the art studio once V was gone.

"Ok good we're done. We can leave now" said Taehyung as he dusted his hands.

RaYoon, not wanting to leave, tried to think of an excuse to stay longer so that she can take back the supplies and run back to the studio. "Um...I have to... stay and organized the shelves!" She said.

"The shelves seem perfectly fine to me." Said Taehyung as he looked at the shelves beside him.

RaYoon also looked around the shelves and face palmed herself after realizing how clean and organized everything was. "Well, I meant that I had to...um.." RaYoon couldn't think of anything and she was beginning to turn nervous.

Luckily, RaYoon's nervousness faded away once she heard V's phone suddenly ring. The young man excused himself before answering his phone. After his short talk on the phone, he turned to look at RaYoon. "I have to take my leave now. I will see you another time RaYoon" He said before leaving.

As soon as Taehyung left, RaYoon dropped to the ground out of frustration. She let out a long sigh and just stayed on the ground. "Geez, it took him a while to leave." She told herself. "Why does he keep coming here anyway?"

RaYoon shook the thought out of her head as she stood up and started to search for her supplies all over again. "I have to finish my painting soon. The art exhibit is next week"

If only the young girl knew that she would encounter the same jerk at her art exhibit.

A/N:
Hello there.

I hope you're having a good day.

I also hope you're enjoying this book.

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote!

Byyyyeeeeeeee!