Chapter 9

Messed Up RaYoon

3rd person P.O.V.
"Ok, now turn this way!!" Yelled RaYoon as she pointed to the left side.

"You want me to turn left again?" Said Taehyung as he turned the car wheel to left.

"Are you sure you know where your place is?" Asked Taehyung. "I think we passed by here a few times now"

"Now turn there!" Yelled RaYoon as she pointed left again.

"Ok. That's it. Your too drunk to even remember where you live. I'm bringing you to my place!" Yelled Taehyung as he turned the car around.

"Noooooooooo!! We're almost there!! You have to turn left!" Yelled RaYoon like a little kid.

"Nope. I'm not turning left anymore." Said Taehyung ignoring whatever else RaYoon was saying.

The two finally arrived at Taehyung's place. His place looked like those expensive apartments rich people would get, almost like a hotel room. He made RaYoon follow him making sure she wouldn't walk off anywhere and talk to a stranger.

The two finally arrived at the apartment on the third floor and entred it.

"Woooaaaah! It's sooooo big!!" Yelled RaYoon as she casually walked in.

"Just stay on the sofa, I will be right back" Said Taehyung as he walked into a bedroom and locked the door.

°°°

Taehyung came out of his room expecting to see a drunk RaYoon sitting on the sofa with a kid like smile.

There was no one.

"RaYoon? RaYoon! Where are you!?" Yelled Taehyung looking around the place.

He looked in the kitchen, the living room, the washroom and ended up finding her in the guest room. She was soundly sleeping on the bed. Taehyung slowly approached her making sure not to wake her up. He bent down to see her calm and beautiful face.

"V..." mumbled RaYoon in her sleep.

Taehyung smiled seeing RaYoon talking in her sleep.

"What?" He slowly asked.

"V...you jerk." She mumbled.

"What!?" Yelled Taehyung. "I brought you here and took care of you and you call me a jerk!?"

"Handsome..." mumbled again RaYoon.

"That's right! I'm handsome! I am Kim Taehyung!Most handsome CEO of ArtistLine." Said Taehyung agreeing with the sleepy RaYoon.

"...Taehyung..." slowly mumbled RaYoon.

Taehyung let a small smile form on his lips before walking out the room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

RaYoon's P.O.V.
I am Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung.

...

"Kim Taehyung, I like you!" I yelled.

"Tch. Your not my type! Now leave before you embarrass me even more." He yelled.

I was trembling.

Everyone was looking at me.

There fingers pointing at me.

Their faces were blank but I can hear the laughs from everywhere.

"Stop it! STOP!" I yelled while covering my ears.

Everything suddenly went dark.

I could still hear the whispers.

"Did you ever think you would be with me?" said a shadow while laughing.

I heard laughs all over again.

"No! Stop! I can't handle it no more!" I yelled

———

My eyes flew open as I sat up. I held my knees with my trembling hands.

I slowly put my right hand on my chest feeling my heartbeat.

"It's just a dream..." I whispered still my hand on my chest.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down. After I was more relaxed, I looked around the unfamiliar room.

"Where am I?" I asked myself.

Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to vote!~