Chapter 24

The Truth Hurts

3rd person P.O.V.
RaYoon wore her mask and cap before walking out her studio. She was still a bit stunned and hurt by the situation, but she knew that thinking and crying about it won't do anything.

She twisted the doorknob making the door open which revealed to her Taehyung. He was sitting on the cold ground but quickly stood up after feeling the door open.

"RaYoon..." He slowly said.

RaYoon didn't say anything. Her head was facing down and she pretended he wasn't there. She slowly walked pass him as her hands started to tremble again.

"RaYoon! Is this it!? Are you just going to ignore me!? How are you going to get over this!? Do you think avoiding me would make things better!?" Yelled Taehyung.

RaYoon immediately stopped. She was holding onto her backpack tightly as tears started to form in her eyes. She slowly turned around and looked at Taehyung that was standing a few meters away.

"As long as I don't see you, I should be fine." Said RaYoon before leaving.

Taehyung was hurt by those words. He knew he did wrong in the past and he wanted to make things better, but he didn't know how. He was finding himself falling for RaYoon without even realizing it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
RaYoon's P.O.V.
I was inside my apartment not feeling to well after I cried inside the studio. My head started to hurt and I didn't want to think about the past.

I may be an adult, but everyone has something they're afraid of. I have a fear of standing in front of a big crowd because I'm afraid of what people may say about me or I'm afraid that they will throw stuff at me calling me names.

I went into my small room and threw myself onto the bed. My head was resting on the soft pillow as my eyes wandered around my room. My thoughts were slowly drifting away as my eyes started closing by themselves making me drift off to dreamland.

°°°

My eyes flew open as I heard someone knocking on my door. More like banging on the door. The banging was so loud I would've thought a thief tried to break in.

The noise was getting annoying, so I got off of bed and started fixing my hair. I quickly walked up to the door and unlocked it. I didn't even get the time to twist the doorknob, because the person who was knocking, flung the door open.

My eyes quickly widened in surprised after seeing Taehyung standing in front of me. I quickly grabbed the door and was about to close it, but Taehyung put his foot in between stopping the door from closing. I pushed the door harder, but it was useless.

Taehyung let himself in as if he lived here. Instead of sitting on the sofa, he quickly walked up to me and put his arms around me.

"RaYoon! Forgive me just this once! Please! I didn't mean to! I didn't want to do it! I promise not to hurt you anymore! I will try to make things better for you! Please forgive me RaYoon!" Yelled Taehyung as he still kept his arms around me.

I tried to break out the unexpected hug, but he wouldn't let go of me. His hug felt the same as last time. I felt warm in his embrace, but it felt wrong. The one who hurt me and made me into this insecure girl I am, wants my forgiveness.

"Let go." I tried to say while my head was buried in his chest.

"I won't. I can't." He said as he tightened his grip around my body.

"P-Please Stop..." I said with a trembled voice.

I couldn't handle it anymore. I needed someone to comfort me. I didn't want to cry alone. I wanted someone to be with me while I'm feeling hurt.

The tears that were forming in my eyes started to roll down my cheeks. My tears were making Taehyung's clothes wet, but for once, he didn't seem to care about his expensive clothes.

His hand was stroking my hair while his chin rested on my head.

"I know it's my fault and I'm trying my best to make this up to you." He slowly said.

I didn't say a thing. I was just sobbing on his chest.

I never thought things would turn out like this.