Chapter 38

So Far Away

RaYoon's P.O.V.
I heard the clock ticking as each second passed by. My hair was tied up and my body was seated on a chair. My eyes were fixated on my blank canvas. My arms were crossed as my hands held on to the different sized paint brushes.

"I have no ideas!!!" I yelled as I stood up in frustration.

I heard a knock at the door and grumpily walked up to it. Whoever was at that door was going to regret coming because I was in a really bad mood.

I placed my hand on the doorknob and opened it really fast.

It was Jungkook.

I looked at him with an annoyed face while he just flashed his famous bunny smiles waving at me with his right hand.

"Someone's in a bad mood." He said

"I have no idea what to paint!" I yelled.

Jungkook ignored me and casually entered my studio. He made his way towards the table where my blank painting canvas was displaying.

"Just paint Paris." He said

I tilted my head and crashed my eyebrows together. He quickly noticed my confused expression and flashed my another one of his famous smiles.

"I mean, you are going to be studying there." He said.

Me? Study in Paris?

My confused expression still remained not understanding what Jungkook was talking about.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Well you see, at the exposition, this man suggested us to send you to Paris to flirt better in painting. Apparently, the man has an academy for people who have a passion for arts. He says that he usually never send people there, but you seem to have something special." Jungkook Explained.

My eyes lit up with excitement. I always wanted to go to Paris. It was the perfect place to work on my painting. Paris was always my number one dream after I found my passion for painting.

"Paris!? Really!?" I yelled as I jumped excitedly.

"Weren't you in a bad mood two seconds ago?"

I ran up to him and hugged I'm tightly before leaving the studio.

"RaYoon!! We haven't made our decision yet!" I heard Jungkook yell.

I didn't really care if they made their decision or not. I was going to Paris and nothing would stop me.

Taehyung's P.O.V.
I was seated in my office chair while my elbow rested on the arm holder connected to the chair. I kept thinking about Mr.Nam's offer. I really wanted to send RaYoon to Paris, but I don't want her to leave.

One and a half year could be long. It may even take up to two and a half year so she can get a place to stay at and it might take time to enroll in the academy.

I don't want her to be gone for that long.

What if she completely forgets about me during her two years there!?

What if she finds someone she loves!?

What if she realizes that she loves Paris and never wants to come back!?

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by RaYoon barging into my office.

Well, speak of the devil.

She looked exhausted. She kept gasping for air as her hands were placed on her knees while her head was facing down.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to barge into my office!?" I yelled.

She ignored my words and kept on huffing and puffing.

"Since when...was your office...so far." She said bathing her breath.

I sighed out of frustration and placed my hands on my hips.

"Why are you here?" I asked trying to calm myself from anger.

"Paris." She quickly said smiling.

I looked at her confused.

"Send me to Paris." She said again.

My eyes widen a bit surprised that she knew about the offer.

"How did yo-" I didn't finish my sentence.

I knew who told her.

Jungkook.

"Jungkook told me." She said innocently smiling.

I groaned in anger and ruffled my hair not knowing what to do. I let out a light sigh and looked at her.

"Look RaYoon, we haven't made our decision yet," I said.

"You don't have to. I want to go there." She confidently said.

I was able to tell how much she wanted to go by the sparks in her eyes. She looked so excited and happy. It was like watching a child who just entered a candy store.

"RaYoon, I don't know," I said

The sparks in her eyes slowly disappeared. Her happy expression started to turn into a sad one. She looked disappointed.

Did my words provoke this?

"Why...?" She asked in a lower tone.

I slowly approached her and placed my hands on her shoulder. She looked up at me with her sad looking sight.

"Because...you will be so far away from me."

She looked at me so confused, but she slowly understood my words. Her eyes lit up a little. I felt like there was a small spark between us.

Maybe, just maybe, she might give me another chance.

"Hyung, RaYoon said she really wanted to go to Paris."

Great, Jungkook is here to ruin another moment.

I let go of RaYoon and walked up to Jungkook who was leaning on the open door. I glared at him in anger.

"Why did you tell her?" I asked

"You never said I could." He said as he walked up to RaYoon. "Now, you better get ready to leave."

"What?" Asked RaYoon.

"To go to Paris." He responded.

RaYoon immediately smiled and looked at me. She ran up to me and hugged me tightly which caught me by surprise.

"Thank you." She softly said before running off.

Jungkook turned to me and smiled. I still stood there reanalyzing the scene that happened a few seconds ago.

I quickly snapped back to reality and looked at Jungkook.

"I never said she could go!" I yelled.

"But you want her to go." He replied, "You just want more time to tell her your feelings."

I blankly stared at him asking myself if I was really talking to Jungkook.

"You only have a few days left. You should tell her fast or else she will be gone."

Jungkook was right.

She had to know how I feel.

A/N:
Hellooooo!!

This book is soon coming to an end!

I'm so glad you guys have been enjoying the book!

I started to work on a new fanfic!

Get ready, because it's going to be about Yoongi!

See you soon!!

Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to vote~

BYEEEEE!