Chapter 30

Exposed

Taehyung's P.O.V.
I was walking to RaYoon's studio wanting to talk to her about everything that happened this morning. I suddenly saw her small figure running and looking down at the ground as if something terrible happened. I quickly caught her arm before she could pass by me.

"RaYoon? What's wrong?" I asked with a worried tone.

I noticed how she wasn't wearing her mask or cap. I tried to look at her but her hair was hiding her face. She tried to make me let go of her arm but failed at each attempt.

"RaYoon! Look at me! What's wrong!" I yelled.

She slowly lifted her head up. I saw her face filled with fear. Her eyes had tears about to flow down her cheeks. I don't know what happened, but seeing her like this made my heart ache.

"RaYoon..." I slowly said as my hand let go of her arm.

RaYoon stared at my face for a few seconds before taking her chance to run off. I stared at her figure disappear before walking into her studio. When I arrived, I saw RinSoo standing there with her phone in her hand. Something definitely went wrong.

"What did you do?" I asked with a cold tone.

She looked at me for a few seconds before releasing an innocent smile. She slowly approached my ear and whispered.

"You will see."

I made a confused expression as I stared at RinSoo's back walking away.

I don't know what she did, but it gave me the feeling that something just wasn't right.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~The Next Day~

RaYoon's P.O.V.
I felt something warm slowly covering my face. My eyes slowly opened after seeing a bright light. I turned around to see the sun shining outside. It was morning.

I stretched my arms and climbed out of bed. I walked to the sofa and turned on the tv to watch the news.

"Yesterday someone had revealed the face of an anonymous artist who was soon to become famous."

I stared at the tv a bit afraid of hearing the rest of the news.

"Apparently, this artist has been hiding her face for a specific reason. A lot want to know why she hides and where she is now."

"I have reasons to hide..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Lots are asking questions. Let's see what others think of this news. Miss, would you gladly tell us your opinion in th-"

My grip tightened on the remote and I ended up turning the tv off. I didn't want to hear more. I didn't want to hear what people had to say about me.

My hands started to tremble as I thought of all the comments those people would say about me. I started seeing shadows pointing at me like I was a monster to them. I folded my knees up to my chin and wrapped my arms around them. I tried to calm myself down and not to think about it too much.

I suddenly heard a knock at my door. I didn't do anything, I just stayed in my position. I didn't want to see anyone right now.

The knock got louder and louder as I ignored the person who was still at my door. The knocking didn't stop, the person kept banging on the door as if he was ready to break it.

It stopped.

There was no noise.

"RaYoon! Come out! You can't lock yourself in your apartment"

It was Taehyung's voice.

I wanted to say something, but my mouth couldn't open. It's like my lips were glued together.

I just froze there like a statue.

°°°

Taehyung's P.O.V.
RaYoon wouldn't come out. I was afraid of what she was doing in there. Was she okay? Is she crying? How does she feel?

When I found out her face was exposed to social media, I immediately came here. I know how RaYoon feels about these things and I didn't want to see her lock herself in.

I stopped banging on the door and yelling after thinking about what happened yesterday.

RinSoo was inside her studio.

She did this.

My hands clenched into a fist as I looked down in anger. I walked out the building and headed towards my target.

She was going to regret what she did.

°°°

I was standing in front of the tall building. The sign was written big 'SilverDesign'. I clenched my fist harder as I stared at the large building.

I took a deep breath before entering it.

"Mr.Kim! What are you doing here? Are you here perhaps for the marriage contract?"

It was RinSoo's father who was speaking to me. I looked at him in the eye with anger but tried to hide it.

"I'm here to see RinSoo, is she here?" I asked politely.

"Yes, she's on the second floor." He said.

Without wasting a second, I made my way towards the elevator.

On the second floor, I started to search for RinSoo. The search wasn't long because I found a door with her name written on it.

Without knocking, I abruptly enter the office. I saw how RinSoo quickly stood up and headed towards me to greet me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"You did this"

"Oh, your here for that." She said with an annoyed tone.

She walked back to her desk but didn't sit down in her seat. I looked at her with anger filling my eyes.

"Yes, I did it. So what? This is the part where you ask for my hand in marriage." She said.

My blood started to boil as I listened to her speak. Without wanting to see more of that disgusting expression on her face, I walked up to where she is.

"What are you going to do now?" She asked.

I looked at her face for a few seconds before raising my hand up. I was about to slap her, but I didn't. Doing it wouldn't change anything.

"Go ahead, I'm waiting." She said.

"You don't realize what you've done. If you thought this was going to get us together, well your wrong. I thought you were a good person RinSoo, but it looks like love will never find it's way to you." With that said, I left her office.

I could hear her sob, but she deserved it.

She hurt RaYoon.

A/N:
If you haven't watch BTS Fake Love MV Teaser 2, then go watch it now and we could meet in heaven. 😊