Chapter 11

Min Yoongi

3rd person P.O.V.
"Jjang Jjang man bong bong?" said RaYoon.

The man turned around after hearing RaYoon's words. RaYoon's eyes widen in surprise and her lips slowly curved up in happiness.

"Yoongi!!!!!" Yelled RaYoon as she ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"RaYoon!!! It's been so long!" Yelled Yoongi as he held onto RaYoon not wanting to let go.

"What are you doing here?"Asked RaYoon.

"Why? Can't I come visit my younger sister?" Responded Yoongi!

"Awww!! I missed you so much!!" yelled RaYoon before hugging Yoongi one more time.

°°°

"So, how's everything here in Seoul?" Asked Yoongi.

"It's fine. I get to work here in the museum, so I enjoy it" said RaYoon as she showed Yoongi around.

"No money problems?" Asked Yoongi.

"Of course not! I'm fine!" Quickly Responded RaYoon nothing wanting to worry Yoongi.

"Then are you still an anonymous artist?" asked Yoongi.

"Kind of. You see there's this guy that came here and saw me in the studio. Since I didn't want him to know who I was, I told him I was a cleaning lady in the museum. Turns out, he's a CEO of ArtistLine, a famous company, and now he keeps coming here to get 'Sarang', which is me, to work under his company." Explained RaYoon.

"RaYoon that's great! You can get paid more and you will become famous!" Yelled Yoongi in happiness.

"You know that I didn't accept right?" Said RaYoon.

"Why? RaYoon, people will start recognizing you for your talent, just like that CEO did." Said Yoongi.

"I don't know. I don't feel ready. I don't even know the CEO's name, he won't tell me. He told me to call him V." Said RaYoon.

"V? Why V?" Asked Yoongi.

"I don't know, I never asked why." Said RaYoon.

°°°

RaYoon showed Yoongi around the museum as they both caught up on things they missed out.

"Finally, best for last, this is my studio!" Yelled RaYoon.

"I expected it to be bigger." Said Yoongi.

"Is that all you can say." Sais RaYoon a bit disappointed in Yoongi's reaction.

"Woooow!! It's sooooo coool!" Yelled Yoongi sarcastically.

RaYoon rolled her eyes in annoyance and sat on the round bench in front of the table.

"You're still the same Min Yoongi." Said RaYoon as she crossed her arms.

"And you've changed a lot since high school." Said Yoongi as he approached RaYoon.

"Where do you even get all you ideas?" Asked Yoongi.

"I don't know, I guess my past inspires me." Said RaYoon

"Inspire? Infires? INFIRESSS MAAAAAAAAN!YEEEEEEE" Yelled Yoongi

"Yoongi, it's inspire." Said RaYoon.

"Oh." Was the last thing Yoongi said before shutting his mouth.

"How long are you staying?" Asked RaYoon.

"Not long. I have to go back to Daegu tomorrow." Said Yoongi.

"RaYoon? Are you cleaning the studio again?" Said a voice behind Yoongi.

"Oh V! Umm...yes! I'm cleaning the studio!" Yelled RaYoon as she stood up from her seat.

Yoongi turned around to see who was at the door. As soon as he saw Taehyung's face, his eyes widen.

"Who is he?" Asked Taehyung.

"Umm...this is my older brother, he came to visit me" Explained RaYoon.

"That's the CEO I told you about, V" whispered RaYoon in Yoongi's ear.

"It's nice to meet you." Said V as he slightly bowed.

Yoongi walked up to him and grabbed his sleeve. He walked away pulling Taehyung with him. RaYoon was left confused not knowing what was going on. She stayed in the studio and decided to wait for her brother to come back.

Yoongi dragged Taehyung out of the museum and walked off to somewhere far where there weren't many people.

"Let go of me! You have no right to do this!" Yelled Taehyung.

"Are you Kim Taehyung?" Asked Yoongi.

"Yes, how do you know?" Asked Taehyung.

Yoongi clenched his fist in anger and punched Taehyung hard in the face.

"You bastard!" Yelled Yoongi

A/N:
This story is getting better 😏

I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote!~