Chapter 15

Flashback Part 3

"Kim Taehyung! My name is Min RaYoon and I want to say that I like you!" Yelled RaYoon as her head faced down.

"Tch! What is this? A proposal?" Said Taehyung.

RaYoon slowly lifted her head up in confusion.

"W-What?" She asked

"You're not my type. Now leave before you embarrass me even more." He said.

All eyes were on RaYoon. Everyone was pointing and whispering, more were laughing at the rejection.

RaYoon looked around at everyone and then stared at Taehyung. His facial expression didn't change. He still had that cold face on not caring about what was going on.

RaYoon ran off in embarrassment. She tried to cover her face. She felt afraid and lonely.

She knew her brother was at the scene, but she didn't want to see him. She didn't want to see anyone.

RaYoon went to the only place where she could be at peace, the art room. She arrived and placed her hand on her chest. Her heart ached and tears started to roll down her cheeks.

She calmed herself down and walked to the table where the paint brushes and the canvas was. RaYoon stared at the canvas before grabbing a paint brush and pouring some paint on a palette. Her hand moved as the paintbrush smoothly made red lines on the canvas.

When RaYoon finished her painting she washed the paint brushes and walked out the room

When RaYoon finished her painting she washed the paint brushes and walked out the room. People quickly recognized her and started to whisper. RaYoon started to feel dizzy as she looked at all the people whispering behind her back.

She suddenly felt someone grab her shoulders and shaking her.

"RaYoon! Are you alright!? Calm yourself okay! It's alright!" Yelled Yoongi.

RaYoon's dizziness was gone as soon as she saw her brother's face.

"Yoongi..." she slowly said as tears started to fill up her eyes.

"Come, let's go home." Said Yoongi as he grabbed RaYoon's arm and walked off while glaring at all those who were whispering behind her back.

°°°

RaYoon would go back to school in fear. Every time she arrived, people would laugh or whisper behind her back. RaYoon didn't like it. Sometimes she would feel dizzy seeing all the peoples eyes on her. Luckily, Yoongi, her brother, would be there to calm her.

RaYoon changed a lot. She was always insecure about herself and every little thing people did made her jump to conclusions quickly.

One day, RaYoon couldn't handle it anymore. Yoongi helping her didn't make things better anymore. She was losing hope in herself and the bullying was making her feel like giving up. That day, she decided to leave. She wanted to change schools and stop everything, and of course, she did.

The bullying stopped and she started to feel better. Her insecurity was slowly drifting away. RaYoon kept painting and doing what she loved the most.

She tried hard to forget about Taehyung, but sometimes those horrible memories would come back.

There was one thing that RaYoon could thank Taehyung for.

He was the one that brought RaYoon into painting.

Thanks for reading~
Don't forget to vote!~