Chapter 25

I Will Help You

3rd Person P.O.V.
"What do you want?" Asked RaYoon with an irritated tone.

She was inside the art studio when she heard someone knock at her door. Opening the door revealed to her Taehyung, standing there with a rectangular smile.

"I came to see you." Said Taehyung.

"Look, I know you were there for me and comforted me when I needed someone that time, but just because you were there doesn't mean I'm okay with seeing you." Said RaYoon.

"Now, that is no way to be talking to the owner of ArtistLine. I can kick you out anytime I want." Said Taehyung.

"Good. I was planning to leave anyway." Said RaYoon as she walked back in her studio and put her black mask and cap on.

She started putting all her supplies away. Her bag was almost full as she kept on adding things to it.

Taehyung's eyes quickly widened as he stared at RaYoon putting everything away. He quickly rushed into the studio and grabbed RaYoon's wrist. He dragged her out of the studio as RaYoon struggled to make him let go.

"What are you doing! Let go of me!" Yelled RaYoon.

"I told you that I would try my best to make it up to you." Said Taehyung as he still held onto RaYoon's wrist and walked out of the building.

The young adults were now in the parking lot. Taehyung headed to his car still with RaYoon in his hold. He made RaYoon enter the car although she obviously didn't want to. Taehyung sat in the driver's seat as he started the car.

"Where are we going?" Asked RaYoon with her arms crossed.

"I will tell you when we get there." Said Taehyung as he started driving out of the parking lot.

The ride wasn't that long, but it felt like an eternity for RaYoon because of the awkwardness.

RaYoon was just glad that they finally arrived at their destination.

As she looked out the window, she saw how it was a big glass building which resembled ArtistLine, but there was only a height difference.

RaYoon walked out the car as Taehyung did the same. She took a quick glance at Taehyung before keeping her eyes on the building.

"What's this place?" Asked RaYoon a bit curious.

"Just come with me." Said Taehyung.

Taehyung entered the building as RaYoon did the same. RaYoon noticed how the building was filled with pictures of celebrities, writers, and artists. They both arrived at a desk with a woman typing on a computer.

"Excuse me?" Said Taehyung to the woman.

"Yes, how may I help you?" Asked the woman as she lifted her head up from the computer.

"I'm the CEO of ArtistLine and I'm here for an interview." Said Taehyung.

RaYoon eyes widen in shock. She wasn't expecting to be doing an interview.

"Interview!?" Yelled RaYoon.

Taehyung ignored RaYoon and just waited for the lady to find their interview time on the computer.

"Ah Yes, the interviewer is waiting for you in this room." Said the lady as she handed Taehyung a note with the floor and room number.

Taehyung started walking knowing that RaYoon had no choice but to follow behind him.

The both soon arrived inside the interview room. RaYoon was nervous but knew that she shouldn't be because she was wearing her mask.

"Take off your mask." Ordered Taehyung.

"No way!!" Yelled RaYoon as she placed her hands on her face.

"You must, if not you won't be able to do this interview!" Yelled Taehyung.

"I won't do it then!" Yelled RaYoon as she started to walk away.

"Then how are people going to know that you made this painting!?" Yelled Taehyung as he pointed at a familiar painting.

RaYoon stopped walking and turned around to see Taehyung pointing at a painting. She squinted her eyes wanting to see what the painting looked like. That's when she realized that the painting belonged to her.

"This painting is becoming popular and people want to know who you are

"This painting is becoming popular and people want to know who you are." Explained Taehyung.

RaYoon walked back to Taehyung and looked at the painting he was pointing. Her eyes were starting to fill up with tears that were about to fall. She slowly turned to Taehyung and looked up at him.

"Fine." Said RaYoon as she entered the interview room, "but I'm keeping the mask."

Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to vote~