Chapter 10

Jjang Jjang Man Boong Boong

3rd person P.O.V.
RaYoon slowly walked out the room seeing Taehyung cooking something inside the kitchen.

"V?" She said.

Taehyung turned around seeing a confused RaYoon that has no idea what the hell happened last night.

"You finally woke up." Said Taehyung.

"Um...what happened and what am I doing here?" Asked RaYoon.

"You got really drunk last night and I tried to bring you home but you kept pointing in the wrong direction so I decided to bring you to my place instead." Explained Taehyung.

"I see...so I did get drunk," said RaYoon.

"Yeah. I'm making hangover soup for you so just sit on the sofa and wait." Instructed Taehyung.

RaYoon did as he said and sat on the sofa. She kept trying to remember what happened last night but couldn't remember a thing. The only thing she remembered was drinking a bottle of soju or more.

RaYoon was actually relieved that V found her because anything could've happened if he wasn't there.

A thought suddenly hit RaYoon's head. Did she say anything personal to him? Did she tell him she was 'Sarang'? What if she tried to flirt with him?

RaYoon's eyes widen as she kept asking herself questions.

"V! By any chance...did I...you know...maybe do anything or say anything stupid?" Asked RaYoon.

Taehyung smirked to himself before turning around to look at RaYoon.

"Yeah, you did." Said Taehyung trying to hide his smirk.

"W-What?" Asked RaYoon a bit nervous.

"You tried to flirt with me and then you puked all over my clothes." Said Taehyung.

RaYoon's eyes widen in surprise as her cheeks turned a light pink out of embarrassment. She stood up and started to walk to the door.

"Where are you going?" Asked Taehyung.

"Home." Said RaYoon wanting to leave out of embarrassment.

"And how are you going to do that when you don't know where you are?" Asked Taehyung.

RaYoon didn't say anything, she just stood there asking herself how she was going to get home.

"I will drive you. Let's go." Said Taehyung as he put the hangover soup in a container.

Taehyung opened the door signaling RaYoon to go. She walked out the apartment and the two started walking down the hallway.

RaYoon sat on the shotgun seat while Taehyung started the car on the driver's seat. He started driving while RaYoon pointed directions.

"Go left." Said RaYoon.

Taehyung glared at RaYoon thinking she was joking around.

"This is the third time we go left." He said.

"I know where I live." Said RaYoon "Now turn right."

Taehyung sighed in relief knowing that RaYoon was not drunk anymore and that he wouldn't have to go round and round in the block.

The car stopped as RaYoon got off the car and bowed to Taehyung thanking him for driving her home.

RaYoon ran into the building while Taehyung smirked at her embarrassment.

°°°

RaYoon's P.O.V.
Mr.Choi finally gave me my paycheck which made me feel less stressed about paying the rent for the apartment. All I had to worry about now, was to pay the rent for next month.

I was lost in my thoughts when I noticed a familiar figure.

And no, the person was not V.

I walked a little bit more to see the persons face more clear.

"Jjang jjang man boong boong?"

Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to vote!~