Chapter 16

In Need Of Money

3rd person P.O.V.
RaYoon was sitting on the sofa in her apartment. She was calculating if she would be able to pay the rent for next month. She sighed in frustration after realizing that she won't be able to pay the rent. The back of her head rested on her sofa trying to think of another way.

Suddenly, RaYoon thought of the CEO. She thought that maybe if she tried working with him, she might get paid enough for the apartment rent.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

RaYoon arrived at the museum and surprisingly, V arrived before her.

"Hey V." Casually said RaYoon as if she was used to seeing him all the time.

"Uh..hey..." Responded Taehyung.

RaYoon notice how V has been acting a bit awkward ever since he met her brother. She didn't mind it much since it wasn't a big deal to her.

"Hey V, let's say that 'Sarang' suddenly wanted to work with you, how much would she get paid?" Curiously Asked RaYoon.

"It depends on how much work she does. Usually, it's more than 1 000 000 won." Said Taehyung as if it was a normal thing.

RaYoon's jaw dropped. Her face showed a shocked expression.

"1 000 000!?" Yelled RaYoon.

"Yeah." Said Taehyung as he put his hands in his pocket. "Is Sarang here? I'm still trying to get her to work with us." Asked Taehyung.

"Why do you want to work with her so badly?" Asked RaYoon.

"She has a talent I've never seen before. Her paintings give out so much feeling, it's almost like she's lived inside the artwork." Explained Taehyung.

RaYoon smiled to herself before walking away.

°°°

It was the evening and RaYoon just arrived home. Without wasting a second, she quickly got changed and grabbed her black mask. She put her black cap and coat before walking out the apartment.

She waited at the bus stop while she fixed her cap and her mask making sure we couldn't see her face. The bus arrived and drove her to where she was going.

After about a 30 minutes ride, RaYoon arrived at her destination. She saw the tall building and looked up at the name.

"ArtistLine, I never thought I'd end up here," she said before walking in.

RaYoon saw lots of people inside the building. They were all workers wearing suits and ties. Some were glancing at what RaYoon was wearing which made her feel a bit anxious.

She slowly walked up to the desk where there was a lady typing something on the computer.

"Um...excuse me." Said RaYoon

The lady lifted her head up and made a weird face after seeing the masked girl.

"Yes? How may I help you?" She asked.

"I'd like to meet the CEO..." said RaYoon.

"Yes, do you have a meeting with him? What's your name?" She asked.

"Well... Uh... I don't have a meeting, but he would love to meet me!" Said RaYoon a bit nervous.

"I'm sorry, but you have to arrange a meeting." Said the lady.

"I see, I'm sorry for bothering you." Said RaYoon as she bowed.

RaYoon turned to the side when she noticed a familiar figure. It was V. He was walking concentrated on his phone.

RaYoon quickly waved her hand.

"V!" She yelled for him to hear.

V's head lifted up to see who it was. There he saw a masked girl with a cap. His eyes widen in surprise not expecting to see the person here.

"Sarang?"

A/N:
I hope your having a nice day, cuz I'm not 😓

Im actually really sick today, which is why I didn't post earlier.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the story!

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote!