Chapter 7

Stuck With You

3rs person P.O.V.
RaYoon was making her way to the supply room to grab some stuff although she had no idea what she was going to be making. Of course, not too surprised, she met Taehyung along the way."What are you doing here again?" Asked RaYoon. "I'm here to see the artist Sarang. I finally met her yesterday," Said Taehyung proudly. "Wow...that's great" sarcastically said RaYoon as she walked off.

Taehyung didn't seem to notice the sarcasm in her words. He caught up to her a bit curious about where she was going. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I'm going to the supplies room to get...supplies for...Sarang?" Those random words escaped her mouth but actually made sense.

Taehyung's eyes widen and then a smile appeared on his face. "Then let me help. I may get to meet her again." Said Taehyung as he walked by RaYoon's side. "Of course." Was all that RaYoon said.

They both walked to the small storage room. As they both arrived, they noticed how little space there was because of the shelves. Taehyung just stood inside the small room while RaYoon started looking through the shelves.

Suddenly, RaYoon heard a creaking noise and then a loud shut. RaYoon's eyes widen as she turned around and looked at the door that just closed. She looked at Taehyung that didn't seem to understand the situation and then quickly walked up to the closed door. She started knocking and banging it loudly. "What's wrong? Just open the door." Calmly said Taehyung.

"You don't understand! There is only a doorknob on the outside of the supply room, not the inside!" Yelled RaYoon. "Wait, we're stuck here!?" Yelled Taehyung. RaYoon ignored Taehyung's words and looked through her pocket for her phone. That's when she remembered, it was inside the studio. RaYoon sighed in frustration and looked at Taehyung.

"Call someone on your phone and tell them to get us out," said RaYoon. Taehyung took his phone out and went through his contact list. He tapped on 'Mr. Choi' and put the phone to his ear. Turns out, this really wasn't their lucky day, because Taehyung's phone's battery was dead.

°°°

It's been about 15 minutes and RaYoon was still banging and pushing on the door while Taehyung was sitting on the floor watching her. "There's no use, they won't hear us because of the construction happening upstairs." Said Taehyung.

"How do you know? At least I'm trying!" Said RaYoon as she glared at Taehyung.

"I don't need to try when I'm actually using my brain." Said Taehyung.

RaYoon eventually gave up after Taehyung's words. She saw how Taehyung was slowly drifting to sleep, so she decided not to bother him. She slowly sat on the cold ground facing Taehyung. Her head was resting on one of the shelves she was leaning on. RaYoon noticed how Taehyung was asleep, so she decided to stay quiet.

After a while, RaYoon couldn't handle it anymore. She didn't have her phone so she couldn't do anything in the tiny supply room. She smiled to herself after getting a sudden idea. The young girl quietly lifted herself up from the ground. She looked through the shelves for a thin paintbrush and a tube of paint. As soon as she found some, she put the blue colored paint on the brush and slowly bent down to Taehyung's face. She started to paint slowly on Taehyung's face trying not to wake him up, but Taehyung felt the paint on his face and quickly opened his eyes.

There, he saw RaYoon in front of him holding a paintbrush with blue paint. He quickly understood the situation and tried to grab the paintbrush, but RaYoon was faster and quickly stood up. "Give me that! It's my turn to paint over your face!" Yelled Taehyung as he tried to get the paint brush. RaYoon was laughing at how Taehyung's face looked. She obviously didn't want to look like him. "I won't let you!" Yelled RaYoon.

Taehyung not being able to catch the paintbrush decided to trap RaYoon. With both his hands, he grabbed onto RaYoon's wrist and pushed her until her back hit the shelves behind her. RaYoon was now stuck between Taehyung holding both her arms up on the shelf.

Taehyung stared deeply into RaYoon's dark brown eyes. He was lost in her beautiful eyes as if it was absorbing him. RaYoon was starting to feel uncomfortable in this position and the way Taehyung was looking at her. She took this chance to step on Taehyung's foot strongly.

"AAAH!" Yelled Taehyung as he held his foot.

Suddenly, the door to the supply room opened revealing one of the constructors that were working in the museum. "I heard a loud scream, is everything alright?" Asked the man. "Yup. Thanks for getting us out" said RaYoon as she walked out.

Taehyung was still holding onto his foot as he jumped with one leg.

"Are you alright?" Asked the man to Taehyung.

Taehyung just nodded to him.

After all, who would believe that some girl probably broke his leg?

A/N:
WoW I think this was my favourite chapter 😂

Anyways.....

I have nothing else to say.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote!

Goodbye now.