5

H A V E N

H A V E N

"GET READY!" My sisters yell and I just yawn in return, I had gone to bed late last night, contemplating life and other random things my mind could come up with to rid itself of boredom.

I slipped into the bathroom and showered with rose scented body wash, I left my hair to air dry and only put on some red lipstick that clashed against my pale complexion.

I went into my room and put on grey undergarments before putting on the dress we had picked, I normally hated dresses, anyone could tell. But when I saw this dress I fell in love, my mom didn't even ask me to try it on she had just got it fitted to my size. Because it was a miracle I even liked a dress.

It was a silver dress, with a slit in the front that went in between my breasts and just under them was where it ended, it was covered in gems and jewels on the torso section until it started to get to my hips where the jewels significantly lessened.

The dress itself was a bunch of strands of silver, white and grey pieces of tulle all sewn together with a long slit running through the side of the dress to make it easier to walk, I also put on some silver jeweled flats, my little diamond dove necklace and some diamond studs.

I had gotten the earrings from my Grandma and Grandpa as a birthday gift and I got the diamond dove necklace from my brother because he always called me birdy. He saved up all his Chores, Birthday and Christmas money to get it for me and I was so grateful.

I had constantly thanked him weeks after he had gotten it for me and I haven't taken it off since.

I walked down the stairs and into the family room where the rest of my family had been waiting for me, all doing last minute preparations and helping each other out. They all froze when I walked into the room and I used this time to study all them in depth.

My mom was wearing a light blue dress, that went done to her ankles with some white heels, and had some makeup on. My sisters were wearing matching dresses but Cecilia's was purple and Carlisle's was blue. They both had their blonde ringlets pushed back with a headband and were both wearing black flats.

As for my father and bother they were both wearing suits and black polished shoes, my brother looked like a younger and more muscled version of my father- it was scary.

"You look beautiful birdy." Adrianus smiled goofily at me and I returned it, I then looked at my mom and she smiled so genuinely and happily I almost tripped over air.

"You're so beautiful, Haven." She says and I give her a large ear to ear smile and hug her, although we had an argument we always made up and both became closer the next day.

"You're so pretty Hav!" My sister's sequel and I laugh and kiss both their foreheads. They squirm around and I admire them, they are so beautiful and they just glow and make any room brighter.

"You both look so beautiful my goodness you grow up so fast!" They both giggle and I kiss my mom's cheek and look at Adrianus and my father, "You both look handsome." I smile and they return it.

"It's time to go!" My mom yelps and I laugh, "We can't miss our carriage!" The Alpha King sent a carriage to each household to pick them up and bring them to the castle, it was about 25 minutes to get there so we had to leave now.

"Then let's just get this over with." I sigh and make my way outside and to my potential doom.

🌼🌼🌼

yo, I finished this so fast!
also who else LOVES her dress I'm mean like um yes! :-)