32

yooo i just made a tik tok and have one video up already!! its a character aesthetic video for haven o.o my @ is jaidawrites you should check it out:)

H A V E N

A cold breeze drifts through the open balcony doors and my eyes flutter open. It had been about a week since we had heard from Ellamara and so far things have sort of gone back to normal. Although Griffin is pretty much out all day every day looking for her and the guy called Raven.

I'm worried he's gotten Ella and even though she isn't my favourite person I still can't help but feel sick to my stomach every time I think about if he has her and the things I went through that she might be going through as well.

It was currently very early in morning, even before the sun has risen and I take in a deep breath. Griffin would leave when the sun rises and not come home until way past dusk, when he gets back home he gives me a kiss on the head and goes straight to bed- and repeat.

To be honest I was tired of it, of sitting around reading and wishing he was here. Ever since he found me and I came home I have been craving his presence, especially with the baby. I had a guard that would follow me around if I left my room to go outside, just to be sure I wouldn't get attacked and I thought I hated it at first but when I heard they had been seeing signs of a rogue wolf around the kingdom I was thankful for the guard.

I also officially moved into the castle, for my own safety. Griffin offered my family places to stay in here as well but they declined, preferring their own home. I didn't hate it as much as I used to either, as much as I loved my scratchy sheets at home this silk bed set Griffin has definitely helps me feel a little less homesick.

Shuffling beside me drags me from my thoughts and I turn to look at Griffin who was stretching. The blanket was pulled away from his shoulders to expose his chiselled torso for me to stare at. I feel my face go hot and a strong sensation go straight to my core. I was soaking just from the sight of his naked chest, how embarrassing.

Griffin's eyes shoot open before they lock onto mine, a shocked expression on his face. "What are you doing?" He asks, his voice husky from sleep. I clench my legs shut around my fingers I hadn't even realized had travelled down to my nether regions and had slightly started to rub.

My blush intensifies as I pull the blanket over my head. I hear a quiet chuckle before Griffin grabs my hand that I had been using to pleasure myself and slowly puts my fingers in his mouth. A shiver travels down my spine when I hear a breathy growl coming from him.

"What were you doing?" He repeats, this time sterner.

"Nothing," I say and take the blanket off my head, looking at him head-on to try and convince him I wasn't doing anything. His eyes seem to go another shade darker as he holds my fingers up for me to see before he looks me straight in the eyes and slowly licks them. My breath catches as I watch him and I clench my thighs together harder trying to stop myself from moaning. I won't lie, ever since he's been gone I have gotten really restless.

Yesterday, I awoke to the shower being turned off and Griffin entering the room in nothing but a towel before making his way to the walk-in closet. After he left I was overwhelmed by dirty thoughts. My finger found my nether regions and I pleased myself until I found my release, moaning his name. It seems like my body is constantly craving his touch.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when Griffin moves, his body going under the covers, I am about to ask what he is doing when I freeze at the feeling of his warm breath on my pussy and suddenly I can't think about anything but him.

•••

WHAT THE FUCKKKKK I HAVENT WRITTEN IN SO LONG AND THE FIRST CHAPTER BACK SEEMS SO HORNY WTF

jesus. ok. um. hi......?

yes, hello. don't beat me up pls:) I'm here, im alive and ya. so life has been ummm insane, hectic, terrible, amazing, did I mention insane? how is everyone? I hope you are all well, I know this week has definitely been one of my better weeks in a long time sooo:) here this is!

Check out my social media and email! You can follow or send me book covers or just talk to me!
Twitter: jaidanotfound
Email: writingjaida@gmail.com
tiktok: jaidawrites

Happy reading.