30

• H A V E N •

GRIFFIN GRUNTS and I roll my eyes, he fucked us both up, literally.

"Where is Ellamara?" I ask and Griffin sighs before ushering the doctor's out and sitting down next to me.

"So we found out when you were resting that, Ellamara wasn't ever pregnant with my baby. But she is pregnant with someone's baby, we don't have any way of finding its father but we know it isn't mine because we checked the DNA. Yes, we still did have sex but I didn't get her pregnant." He said, and although it was somewhat of a relief, Griffin was all she had, yes he was the father to the 'pup' growing inside me but Ellamara had no one.

And Griffin chose her.

"And you chose her.. and now you will be with her?" I ask, and my voice breaks slightly. Griffin shakes his head and cooed at me as he wipes a stray tear off my face.

"Haven I have to tell you, I need too. I can't be with Ellamara, you and I.. we are meant to be. We are.. mates. Soulmates. I am a wolf if you hadn't already realized, and we are the first mates to exist in a long time. We are meant to be together, I'm sorry I 'chose' Ellamara I just had to be there for her if she was pregnant with my baby. She didn't know what was happening and now she's been locked in a hospital room with maids to tend to her needs and guards all around. I don't know why she pretended it was mine, maybe she just wanted to be a queen, but she will be facing serious punishment for doing so and tricking me into being with her when you were the one I was supposed to be with."

I sniffle and finally take a deep breath before letting myself reach for Griffin and hug him, he is so shocked at first that he doesn't even put his arms around me, but soon he grabs me tighter and picks me up in the hug. It felt so nice to not fight my feelings for him any longer, I know I acted drastically when we first, got together but I have always felt this pull when I was around him and I just can't deny it anymore. We are soon in his bed, talking about, everything. I had never felt so connected to someone like this, not just sexually but emotionally. I felt like I finally, belonged.

'''

The sun awakes me and I yawn loudly before trying to stretch my body, but I don't get very far as warm arms lock tighter around me. I open my eyes and smile as I see Griffin's beautiful face and his drool.

"Ew! Griffin!" I yell and push him, but he holds on and looks at me confused before the strength of my push, pushes him off the bed, and I with him because he wouldn't let go of me.

"Hey!" He yells as I land on him, and he begins to laugh so hard, and I let his beautiful laugh make me laugh on my own. Times like this are what I love when I finally get to let myself go in this relationship and be myself.

The door opens a random guy comes in, he pauses before staring at me and bowing? I look at Griffin and he is throwing the blanket at me, and I realize I was just a shirt and underwear. I blush intensely as I cover myself in the blanket, and Griffin helps me up.

"Haven, this is Hades, my second in command and best friend. Although if he was really my best friend he would have knocked like I've told him a hundred times." Griffin says and the man gets up finally and offers me his hand. I place mine in his and he kisses it.

I laugh at Griffin's expression and pull away as he steps away, "My queen, I've waited a long time to meet you." He says and I look at Griffin in confusion and realize, if I'm with Griffin, that means I'll be queen, I step away. Griffin looks offended and so does the man, but I.. I can't be a queen. 

"I'm not the queen," I say coldly and Griffin this time takes a step back and clenches his jaw. 

"Oh, um... I'm sorry, I just assumed-" He starts but I cut him off.

"Yeah, you assumed, but it was incorrect, I need to go." I go into Griffin's closet and grab a stray random pair of sweatpants and pull them on before tying them tightly and walking back into the room to see the two men whispering to each other. I walk straight past them and towards the door, but before I can leave the door flies open, and a man comes running in.

"Ellamara, was in her room last night and is now missing, again!" He yells and I put my head in my hands.

"You need to upgrade the security in this place. It's terrible."

'''

Well, here we go, not great and not long but its something. I have severe seasonal depression and can't do anything but I pushed myself out of the house today and I am sitting in Starbucks writing this, oh and I finally got a laptop!!!!! Actually its a Chromebook so even better, but I finally don't have to write on my phone, if you didn't know, I wrote most of this book on my phone lol.

Also, the next chapter will be in someone else's POV oh!

Check out my social media and email! You can follow or send me book covers or just talk to me!
Instagram: @_jaidaphotography
Email: writingjaida@gmail.com

Happy reading.