13

H A V E N

H A V E N

"WHOA," I took a deep breath as I moved back and I looked into his dark eyes to see them even darker.

He tried to kiss me again but I pulled away and sighed, "I.. I don't know why I did that. Okay? So let's just pretend I didn't."

I hear a growl vibrate through him and I involuntarily lean towards him, that was hot.

Wait, what?

"Haven I swear to the moon goddess I will have your head plastered to my wall if you don't stop doing this!" I hear a familiar voice yell.

"Thomas?" I yell back, "is that you?" I jump up out of the water and it seems Griffin just notices what I'm wearing, or should I say not wearing.

He growls at Thomas as he emerges from the trees, and pulls off the plain white shirt he was wearing. Without turning back to me he throws the shirt at me and it hits my face, I grumble and hesitantly put the shirt on even though my clothes were only a few feet away.

I stand up out of the water and run over to Thomas and hug him to death. Thomas trained me and taught me how to fight. He was like a big brother to me.

I'm pulled back into an extremely hard chest and the air in my lungs is knocked out of me, I groan but the sparks running through my body had me melting into his warm embrace.

I lean my head against his naked chest and Thomas looks completely lost, "Alpha, what's going on here?" He asks and looks like he wants to pull me to his own chest.

"Mine," Griffin growls and puts his face in my neck, he takes in a deep breath and groans. I feel his canines extend and graze my skin, I let out a sound of approval and totally forget Thomas is standing right there.

Griffin moves his hands from where they were originally wrapped around me and places them on my hips. I back into him more and he growls, his nail extends into claws and they dig into my sides.

I moan out breathlessly and feel him tense behind me.

"What the fuck is happening right now?" Thomas is suddenly pulling me to him and Griffin growls loudly, he begins to lose control and starts shifting into the midnight black wolf with the electric blue eyes.

"She's mine!" He sneers and tries to grab me but Thomas pushes me behind him and Thomas also begins shifting. Wait, What?!

I gasp as Griffin jumps onto Thomas, the two of them snarl and snap their jaws at each other, I don't know what to do!

Calm him down.

I quickly move towards them, "Stop you, imbeciles!" I growl and they don't pay attention, I move towards them and Thomas snarls at me. I give him a harsh look and step into between the two fighting idiots, "Stop!" I yell and Griffin bites my arm whilst trying to snap at Thomas.

"Son of a bitch that hurt!" I hold my arm where it's beginning to bleed, my head spins and I giggle slightly. "That's a lot of blood." I laugh and my whole world spins as I fall on the ground.

"Haven! Haven! I'm so sorry! You came out of nowhere. I'm an idiot!" Griffin sits down next to me and holds me.

"What the hell Griffin!" Thomas yells and I cringe, I have a headache, I lean against Griffin because the way he makes me feel helps with the pain.

He kisses the bite and it is suddenly a lot less painful, and as I look at it, it slowly starts healing itself.

"She is mine!" Griffin growls at Thomas and Thomas's jaw drops.

"Wait, like..." Thomas doesn't finish his sentence and Griffin nods before hugging me tightly.

Today it seems I have unlocked another layer to the mysterious Griffin Mostro, the loving one.

And if I'm being honest, I could fall in love with this one.

🌼🌼🌼

Can someone send me the link to where I can order my own loving Griffin? Because I'm in desperate need😩

Anyway, its summer finally for me! And this chapter is severally unedited oops. My lazy ass hasn't left the house and 3 days and all I do is watch Youtube & Netflix, someone send help.