22

G R I F F I N

MY EYES peeled open and a sharp pain ricochets through my brain as I slowly get up. I can only see darkness so I call to my wolf so I can see better, and slowly everything around me brightens. 

I can't see anyone around me and I'm trying to pick my brain to remember what happened. I'd been on perimeter check then he came, Raven..

Haven!

We were fighting and I heard her, she was there with his sword! I looked around frantically and sigh in relief when my head doesn't pulse in pain but I see no one in sight. Her scent was faint and lingered next to me with the scent of her blood teasing me.

I growled loudly and heard paws slamming against the ground about a mile away so I wait until they reach me and shift back.

"Prince! Are you okay? Where have you been?" My bestfriend, Hades exclaimed and I grabbed his outstretched arm and got up.

"Raven took Haven, I don't know what happened exactly but she found me after I fought with Raven and.. something happened and I passed out. I need all of our best trackers out there looking for her as soon as possible. We do not rest until we find her. Got it? And while you are at it, find him. He does not get out of here alive,  I don't care about the consequences any longer." All the wolves that came with Hades nodded and ran back towards the Castle.

"So. What is she to you anyway?" He asked and I growled.

"Mine." I replied gruffly as I started trying to follow her scent trail.

"But there hasn't been..." he stopped and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why Ellamara then?" He asked his eyes sharper now and coldness lurked in his gaze.

"I didn't know if she was ready to rule, she's young and I just met her and all these emotions overwhelmed me. I needed to see if she would really want me after I choose Ellamara and I guess she did, but after what happened I think I fucked it all up. She knows Ellamara knows something happened and it's killing her that she did that to her."

Hades rolled his eyes, "That's a shit reason to get with her sister so we have to find her. She has to be my future queen and I will serve only her." He growled out.

"Okay. You head back to the castle and get the shirt that's on the chair in my room, its yellow. Get her scent and head east, try and catch it." Griffin said and Hades raised his eyebrow.

"Why is her shirt in your room?" He asked, his eyes took on a mischievious glow while a slight blush crept to my cheeks.

"I can't sleep without it, okay? Happy? Now. Let's go get her." I growl, any traces of embarrassment dissolving into thin air.

Hades breathed and nodded before running back to the castle to get Haven's scent, while I chased after my kidnapped secret obsession.

🌼🌼🌼

Ahhh, sorry its sooo short. I just wanted to get this out for you guys since you have been giving me so much support. Thanks to everyone who votes, adds Alpha to their reading lists, and comments<3

Check out my social media and email!
Instagram: writingjaida
Email: writingjaida@gmail.com

Happy reading.