31

E L L A M A R A

I look around the dark forest and sigh, I was lost, even though we had talked about the path over and over. I was terrible with directions. After they found out it wasn't Griffin's baby I had to get out of there, I couldn't let his plan fail because of my stupidity.

I finally reach the place I was looking for and smile before walking inside and calling out his name.

"Raven?" I ask and the father of my baby comes out of our room. I smile at him and he growls.

"How could you have let them figure you out! My plan is ruined. I will have to figure out another way to get in the damn castle all because of you." He snarls and I take a step back.

"I'm sorry.." I whisper and a tear runs down my cheek, Raven comes closer and kisses my head.

"No, I'm sorry, it's not only your fault, but I was also the one who was tricked by that little snake and she escaped on my watch so we have both messed up plenty. But we still have time and we can still rule the castle together. We just need to get rid of that conceded prince and we will be home free."

I smile so widely, that's all I ever wanted. A royal life, and now I can have it, with the love of my life. "Well, Haven has made quite the mess, I mean, pregnant? With him? And not just that, they are saying they're 'mates' the things from the tales. He cheated on me with her. I just can't believe that." I say, my face annoyed.

"We will get rid of her too, if you want, my love." Raven says and I stop moving.

"No. I want my sister alive, she is my sister, I don't care. It may seem to her I hate her, but that was all part of the plan. I love her, I mean she is my sister after all. I love my whole family, and all of my relationships were ruined because of this plan, but once Griffin is gone maybe I can rekindle my relationship with them." I say and hold my stomach, the baby was getting bigger every day. I couldn't wait to rule beside Raven and have our little family.

"No. You won't have contact with them, even when we start ruling. They will only weaken you. You only need me, my love. I am your world, and soon enough our baby too. You will only need us." Raven says and I sigh, I just hated this. But I want to be Queen, with my King. And our little Prince.

"Okay. As long as you never leave me." I counter and he smiles.

"Okay." He leaves me to head downstairs and tells me to start dinner. We would soon have all the troops from the East kingdom, where Raven was from to come and help take down the kingdom so we could gain access to the Prince, or soon to be King Griffin.

But for now, we would lay low and keep quiet so no one could find us because that would really mess up our plans.

•••

H A V E N

Just as I thought things were normal Ellamara has left, again! Can that girl just stop leaving all the time? Or at least not keep coming back?

"Search everywhere, we need her," Griffin replies, and I roll my eyes, yeah, we need her to be able to punish her. That's all, why can't she just leave and never come back?

I love my sister, but this back and forth, lying and hurting all of us is giving me a headache. I hold my stomach and begin leaving the room.

"Can everyone leave, except for Haven?" I groan and everyone leaves, closing the door behind them.

"What do you want Griffin?" I ask and he kisses my head and pulls me to the bed.

"To spend time with you, get to know you. We may or may not be in the middle of a war but I want to get to know you, mate." He replies, a goofy smile on his face.

"Um, well my name is Haven, I'm 19 and I wanted to punch you in the face the first time we met each other?" I say and he gives me a look and I laugh.

He sighs before he starts talking, "Well I am Griffin, I'm 20 and I wanted to grab you and never let you go the first time we met." He says and I let a small blush creep to my cheeks.

As I'm staring at him I realize something,
"Griffin, do you ever.. hear something talk to you in your head? Like not your conscience but something.. someone else?" I ask hesitantly, I never spoke about the voice after the first time meeting Rose when I had told my mom that the voice said so.

"Yeah, but that's my wolf. But, you do? What do you mean, what does it say?" He asks, with a weird look on his face.

"Well, it tells me sometimes that I'm a liar, and to go to people or protect people. And one time it told me to separate you and Thomas, the time that you bit my arm. And to go to you." I say and he takes in a deep breath.

"Haven, I'm.. I'm not sure what this means but I think we should talk to the doctor." He says and I shrug.

"Also speaking of Thomas, where is he? I miss him, can we see him?" I ask and Griffin looks at me annoyed.

"You literally just told me you have a voice that talks to you in your head and now you're worried about Thomas? Really?"

I laugh and shrug, "I guess yeah, maybe I'm just insane." I say.

"Yes my little Haven, you are insane, I'm sure of it."

•••

oh my god, I'm alive?? Soooooooooo

heres the thing, I just never had inspiration to write and just always pushed it away because I never really knew what I was doing with this book but now I do, kinda. Lol.

I'm in quarantine, like the rest of you so that's been pretty good, and boring. But I'm a pretty big introvert so im okay. I'm also doing online school, for my last semester of grade 11 so I'll be in grade 12 in September so thas crazy. We ain't gon talk about that.

But what do you think about the whole Ellamara and Raven situation? Because I'm Kinda feelin' it. And yes, Ellamara did not want to be rude or hate her family, she was forced into this when she was young and even more stupid, and do you see through Raven, or do you believe him?

Check out my social media and email! You can follow or send me book covers or just talk to me!
Twitter: jaidanotfound
Email: writingjaida@gmail.com
tiktok: jaidawrites

Happy reading.