9

H A V E N

H A V E N

"HOW?" Someone yells and I want to tell them to shut their trap but I realize I can't move. Or see for that matter.

"How did she do it?" The mans raised voice flows through me and I sigh involuntarily, I feel someone enter the room and I stiffen for some reason.

"Griffin, babe. Calm down, she isn't special she's just a freak. We can dissect her and figure it out." A stupid voice says and I almost growl at the sound of my sister's voice, I feel someone take my hand and my body reacts in the strangest way.

My heart quickens, my body grows warm, and my cheeks catch fire, but that's not what caught me by surprise. It was the small shocks of pleasure swarming through my body.

I groan as I finally come to consciousness, my eyes are droopy as I open them to see the man, whose name is actually Griffin Sirus Mostro. Aka the Prince- soon to be King of The North.

"Haven, how did you do that?" Griffin asks and I look at him in confusion. What was he talking about? What did I do? Oh god did I puke out my guts in the middle of dancing with him? But why would he ask how I did that? Maybe because he thinks he's so hot that it's surprising to him that anyone could puke near him? Okay, I'm getting off-topic.

"What did I do?" I laugh nervously and he gives me a look that has me rolling my eyes, he moves closer to a deadly growl and I gulp, okay he was a little intimidating.

"You don't scare me." I say in a 'duh' tone and he growls louder, his eyes turn an even more electric blue and he bares his canines at me. I shiver and he smirks.

"My little Haven, you don't remember? You inflicted hell upon most of the beasts in that room all those hours ago." He laughs, "Including me. You should be proud, I'm hard to take down." He smiles and I finally realize what he was talking about.

How everything went black, how all my anger had flowed out of me and I was left feeling hollow and empty. "You mean when I blacked out and I was then left feeling... nothing."

I hear a creepy laugh from the far left corner, where there was no sun shining. A woman stepped out with fire-like red hair and icy blue eyes, she wore a red cloak cover in ashes and soot. She had her hood on, but not enough to cover her full head and her hair spilled out of the sides.

"Milinda." She spoke, she had a sharp tongue I could tell already because she was a witch- a fire witch. "Correct." She smiles gently and I gape at her.

"What?" I whisper and then hold my head, could she hear my thoughts? Or was I absolutely mad to the point where I thought someone could hear my thoughts? I almost laugh out loud at that.

"Oh dear, you really doubt yourself, I better start explaining or you'll think your dreaming." I flinch and start to think maybe she can really hear my thoughts?

Pizza. Pizza. Pizza. Pizz-

"Would you stop repeating pizza over and over! I'm trying to think!" I jump and Griffin looks at us in confusion, I look back at the woman and notice she must be older than 100 by the slight lift of her hood where I could see light on the wrinkles near her eyes, although I have to say, she aged well.

"Yes, you are right, I'm 566 and thank you." She laughs and I feel like I'm going to pass out. She looks at me and we make eye contact before I feel pushing on my skull. I let go of my resistance and feel more energy practically leave her body and transfer into my own.

"We can't have you fainting on such a special day Hun, Griffin is claiming his chosen female today!" She smiles and I look up at Griffin in confusion, he looks over at a person I just noticed- again.

Ellamara.

"She's you're what? Chosen?" I ask in shock and look over at her to see her smirking, I glance back over at Griffin to see him slowly nodding.

"Yes. She's my chosen."

🌼🌼🌼

tf griffin? why you choose her ugh.

I h8 her.

she's a chicken strip bungalow flying staphylococcus.

also, why do you think he chose her of all people?

she has a shit personality ughhhh.

I wonder why I did this.. hmm.