21

H A V E N

H A V E N

"IM SORRY.." He breathes and I tremble as tears fall down my face.

"No- no don't cry." He cups my cheek and I slap his hand away, my whole body tingles with sensations because he's standing so close.

I hate him.

Liar.

I.. I could never hate him. But I want to so bad, he messed me up, I was vulnerable and tired and the feelings made me get caught up in my head. I didn't know what I was doing, but I can't lie and say I didn't like it.

You loved every second of it you liar.

I wiped my eyes and willed my tears to stop falling before I squared my shoulders and looked him in the eye. I poked his chest and growled deeply.

"You fucked up. It wasn't me, I would not do that to my sister's husband. You tricked me!" I mutter curses and grab the sword.

"What are you doing!?" He growls and steps away from the sword, I raise an eyebrow and a sick thought comes to my mind.

I'll teach him for messing with me.

"What? Are you scared of the sword?" I say as I swing it around and he growls and jumps back as it nearly cut his hand off.

"What the fuck Haven?" He gasps softly as I touch the flat part of the sword to his wrist, I didn't use the blade of course but his skin still peels and shards under it.  The skin became black and he growls and tackles me to the ground making the sword fly a couple of feet away. What the?

"Get off!" I scream as he straddles my hips, I didn't want to be in this position again because I hated him.

No, it's because you can not control your urges and you are afraid to show how much you want him to take you right here right now against this forest floor.

I clench my thighs together in fear of him smelling my arousal and push against his already painful wrist causing him to let me go and I push his chest so he falls over while still trying to heal his burnt skin.

Didn't werewolves heal right away? Why wasn't he? No, why had his skin reacted like that?

"Griffin..?" I ask as he lays there, not moving.

"Griffin?" I say a little louder and crouch down next to him. His eyes are closed.

He's bleeding! He hit his head against a rock and knocked himself out!

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck. Shit.

"Griffin!" I yell and pick up his head to place it on my lap.

"Someone help!" I yell and look around at the darkening trees, the sun was setting and I had an unconscious, bleeding werewolf prince's head on my lap. Almost King.

"Oh? And what do we have here?" I turn quickly to see a man with raven black hair and dark grey eyes scanning Griffin and me.

"Help! He's bleeding! I need to get him back to the castle!" I yell at him and he just stands there.

"Not so fast, Princess." He sneers and before I have time to react he's slamming a rock against my head knocking me too- out cold.

🌼🌼🌼

Hi hi hi. My book is at 9.99k um THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU ALL DESERVE ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD AND I LOVE YOU

no one:
me to you guys:❣💟💞💝🖤💗💜💙🧡💚💛❤💖💓💕❣💝💟💞💗🖤💙🧡💚💛❤💓💘💖💘💖💗💜💕💗💌💙💛💌💝💝🖤💟🖤💗💖💗💜💞💛💙💛💙💛💙🧡💕💘💜💘💚💜💗🖤💗