Chapter 26

*Dakota's POV cont*

Peter let go of me. "Let's go to sleep," he said. I didn't let go of him. He wrapped his arms around me again. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you that bad." "It's okay. I just don't want to let you go yet." Peter picked me up bridal style. "You don't need to let go of me now," Peter said, smiling. I smiled and leaned my head against his chest. He walked me upstairs. "Would you like to go in our room or in the attic?" "Our room," I said, yawning. Peter carried me into our room. He placed me down on the bed. He laid down next to me. I wrapped my arms around him. "Nice friends I have. They didn't even..." "Are you okay, Peter? I heard you shout," Kam said. "Kam, that was five minutes ago," Peter said. "I was too tired to get up. I heard Dakota shout and then it got quiet." "There was a spider. Peter is a big baby," I said, laughing. "It was a big ass spider!" "At least you're good," Kam said. "That spider could've killed me," Peter said. "Goodnight," Kam said, walking out of the room. I looked at Peter. "What? It was a really big spider." I rolled my eyes, laughing. "I can't believe you are afraid of spiders." "What are you afraid of, huh?" "Clowns, heights, thunderstorms." "Clowns?" "Yup." Peter laughed his head off. "At least I'm not afraid of a stupid insect that you could kill." "True true. We are so nice to each other," Peter said, chuckling. "Right. Damn, I'm not going to be able to fall back asleep after this." "At least we are skipping school." "So true." "Follow me," Peter said, getting up. I followed him downstairs to the family room. Peter sat down on the couch. I sat down next to him. He turned on the tv. Peter put on the movie, The Conjuring. "Why are we watching a scary movie at 4am?" I asked. "Why not?" Halfway through the movie, I feel asleep in Peter's lap: I woke up in Peter's bed. I looked at the time and it was 2pm. I yawned and got up. Peter wasn't in the room. I walked downstairs into the family room. Peter was passed out on the couch. I smiled. He looked so cute. I walked over to him and kneeled down in front of him. I kissed his forehead. "Hey baby." "You fell asleep on the couch?" "Yeah. After I put you in my bed, I went downstairs to watch the rest of the movie and I fell asleep on the couch because I was too lazy to get up and go in the room." Peter opened up his arms. I laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me. "You know, you are so beautiful," Peter said. "And you are so hot," I said, smiling. Peter kissed my lips. "Get a room," Kam said, as him and Phil walked into the room. "We are in a room, smart ass," Peter said. Kam and Phil sat down on the other couch. "So, what's the game plan today?" Kam asked. "Do you want to tell them my love?" Peter asked. "Okay so we are thinking about roller skating and then going for Fro-Yo. After fro-yo, we will go to the movies," I said. "Um rollerskating?" Kam asked. "Yup. Can't handle it, Kam? I'm sure they have railings for you to hold on to we you try to skate your way through," I said. "I skate perfectly but aren't we too old to skate?" Kam asked. "Aren't you too old to be sucking your thumb at night?" I asked. "Damn, she's calling you a baby. That's my girl," Peter said, smiling. "Okay fine. Let's go then. I'm going to go get changed," Kam said. Kam got up and walked out of the room. "Kam is a dick sometimes," Phil said, standing up. Me and Peter stood up. "I don't care. If he wants to be a cocky, smart ass then I will be a smart ass back at him," I said. We walked upstairs. Phil went into his room and we went into ours. Me and Peter changed and got ready. We walked back downstairs. We waited for Kam and Phil. "Let's go dorks," Kam said. We left the house. We got to United Skates of America which is a rollerskating place in United States. They have laser tag there, too. It's so cool. We paid for us to get in and we got our roller skates. We put them on. "You know how to roller skate, right?" Peter asked me. "Hell yeah. Hope you can keep up with me." I got into the ring. Kam flew past me and jumped in the air. He spun around and landed on the ground. "Show off," Peter said. "Hey wanna race?" Kam asked me. "You're on." Me and Kam skated fast. Kam was ahead of me. All of a sudden, he fell. I tried stopping but I was too late. I tripped over Kam and hit my head on the ground. "Yo, are you guys okay?" This guy asked. Two guys helped me and this other guy up. "Thank you." "Baby, are you okay?" This guy asked. "Yeah but who the hell are you and why is my name baby?" I asked. "Dakota, I'm Peter. Are you playing games with me?" "No. Who's Dakota?" "You. Your name is Dakota," this guy, Peter, said. "Who are you two?" I asked the other two guys. "Kam." "Phil. You know us." "I'm sorry. I don't know you guys." "She must've hit her head hard. We need to go to the hospital." "I'm fine," I said. "What's your full name?" Peter asked. "Uh Dakota Kam Phil?" "Nope. Dakota is right. How old are you?" "Uh 30?" "Let's go," Peter said. He grabbed my arm. "No! STRANGER DANGER," I shouted. "Stop. I'm your boyfriend." "Stranger danger," I shouted again. Peter covered my mouth withe his hand. He wrapped his other hand around my waist. He tried dragging me. I bit his hand. "Ow!" "Stanever danger," I shout. "Guys, try to take off her roller skates. I'll go get the car for her." Peter left. "Okay Dakota. Please let us take off your roller skates," Kam said. "But I don't know you. My mom had always told me about assholes like you." "Dakota, we are your friends. Please believe us," Phil said. "Nope." "We can get you ice-cream," Kam said. "What kind?" "Cookie Dough. Your favorite." "That's my favorite?" "Yeah. Let us take off your skates and put on your sneakers," Kam said. "Okay fine." They took off my skates and put my shoes on. "Your boyfriend is waiting for us," Phil said. "I have a boyfriend?" I ask. "Peter is your boyfriend," Kam said. "Who's Peter again?" "That guy who called you baby." "Oh. He's my boyfriend?" "Let's go," Phil said. We walked out of the building. We got to the car. "Sit in the front," Kam said. "In the front of what?" I asked. Kam opened up the door. "Sit." I sat down in the car. Kam and Phil got in the car. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Hospital," Peter said. "So you are my boyfriend?" I asked. "Yes." "How did this happen?" "Well I was a bully to you and one day, I told you about my brother and you helped me. The we started dating. We were also partners for a project. That helped us be together as well." "Why would I date a bully?" I asked. "I'm not a bully anymore, though." "But why would I date one?" "I don't know." I sighed. We got to the hospital. We walked inside. Kam and Phil talked to the front desk. Me and Peter sat down. "Okay, the doctor should be coming soon," Kam said. Kam and Phil sat down. A while after, a doctor called my name. "Let's go," Peter said. He helped me up. He reached for me hand and grabbed it. We followed the doctor into a room. "Have a seat. I'll be back in a few," the doctor said. We sat down and the doctor left. Peter wrapped his arm around me. I removed his arm. "Dakota?" "Yes?" "Never mind," he sighed. The doctor came back in. "Alright, let's do some tests," he said. The testing began.