Chapter 16

[Emerald's POV

Finally, our first date. Blake smiled at me, holding my hand tightly as we purchased the tickets and walked into the giant amusement park. The best rollercoaster in the world was here, and I wanted to ride it. 

"Blakey? Can we go ride Kingda Ka? It's world famous, you know."  I told him, and we turned to take a good look at that rollercoaster. It was the tallest in the world, and it sure lived up to its name. Shrieks could be heard as the rollercoaster was propelled to the top and sped back to the ground. It looked exciting! 

"Yeah sure.." Blake mumbled, sounding unsure for some reason. "You scared, eh?" I teased him, poking my tongue out at him. He growled menacingly at me, before chasing me towards the queue for that ride. 

Thirty minutes later, we were strapped in, and I was laughing like a maniac at Blake's face. His eyes were shut, and his left hand was holding mine, while his right was gripping the bar tightly. Some girls giggled at the sight of a hot, bad boy looking scared. 

"Hold on, kay, Blakey?" I whispered in his ear, and he whimpered a tad' bit, making me laugh once again. A hissing noise was produced from the track, followed by a robotic voice saying "arms down, head back, and hold on." Then, the cart moved about a few inches backwards, before it was launched. The cart went from zero miles to about a hundred and twenty in just three or four seconds. I was dumb enough to keep my mouth open, and I swear, my drool probably landed on someone. 

It sped up the vertical track, spiralling towards the peak, and when it finally did, it slowed down a bit, before we fell back to earth vertical to the ground and spiralling. I hooted a few times, raising my arms in the air while it dropped quickly. 

The ride lasted about thirty seconds, and after I got off, I still felt the adrenaline pumping in my veins. Blake, however, was barfing into a bag, his face green as a spinach. "Haha, scaredy-cat!" I scoffed at him, and he groaned. When he was done puking, he dumped the bag in a nearby trash can, and glared at me weakly. His face was white, and he was trembling. 

"Are you okay?" I asked him, patting his back. He couldn't really walk, so I told him to sit there while I went to buy cotton candy for him. He smiled through his.. Tears, and waved a goodbye. 

"Two please!" I smiled at the cotton-candy man as he passed me two sticks of cotton candy and I handed him exact change. I was walking back, when I spotted a girl with dark brown hair practically sitting on his lap. Fueled with jealousy, I walked back to him, trying to act like his usual bitch girlfriends. 

I noticed Blake push her off his lap when he saw me approaching. "Hello, who are you?" The girl glared at me ask she tried to ask me sweetly. Before I answered her, I noticed Blake's cheek had a bright red lipstick stain on it. "Hey, I'm Em, I'm Blake's girl-" 

She cut me off by saying, "I'm Blake's girlfriend" as well. I clenched my fists- Was there something Blake wasn't telling me? He seemed suspicious enough. 

"Nononononno! She's my ex-girlfriend. She just came back from wherever she went! We were catching up!" He said hurriedly, and I raised my eyebrow. "Oh, is that so, Blake Richards?" I asked him angrily. He thought he could just lie to me?