One Shot Competition Results

Hello:D I've received some cool entries, and I liked all of them, yet there can be only ONE winner. :( So, the winner is Breanne or @Shapes9 because I loved her entry:D It is set in Randy's point of view, before the games.

OK. It's short, but it's cool:D

❥ TBG One-shot ❥

Emerald Mines, the gorgeous mustard-blonde bombshell. Emerald would never notice me, she wastes all her time with her best friend, Darren, who we all know is in love with her. I've been in love with Emerald since I transferred to St.Gabriel's this year. I haven't been allowed to speak to her, Mikaela's rules. You see, I didn't attend St.Gabriel's until a few months ago, when a beautiful teenage girl, Mikaela contacted me with a mission.

Mikaela explained the rules of The Boyfriend Games, and everything else I needed to know, she told me that when the games started she would introduce me to Emerald and I would help her gain Blake's attention. I don't know why Mikaela decided to pick Blake for Emerald, they aren't even good for each other. They're polar opposites, it just can't work. Maybe when I'm introduced to Emerald she'll realise that I'm the perfect guy for her, and she'll forget about the competition and fall in love with me, and we can go for walks on the beach, and we can share milkshakes on the pier, and all the other things couples do together. 

"Randy!" The teacher growls at me.I was daydreaming again. "Uh, yes, Mr. McIntyre?" I smile weakly at Mr.McIntyre, hoping that he might let me off with a warning, and he won't embarrass me in front of Emerald, she's in this class as well, but she doesn't notice me, she only sits there, slumped in her seat, trying to avoid Mikaela's evil eye. "What's the answer to the question?" "Um, I don't know sir.." I feel my face going red, my cheeks burning up. "Off to detention boy!" Mr.McIntyre yells at me. 

I take the detention slip and hurry out the classroom. I head down the hall towards detention. I stop and stare at the door. I've never been in detention before, what if the other students pick on me and bully me? No, they wouldn't, they can't. I grip the door knob and slowly open the door. I hand the slip to the teacher sitting at the desk, "Take a seat, mate" he glances up at me, and then turns his head back to his iPhone. 

I grab a seat in the far corner of the room and look around me, random kid, random kid, random kid, Blake Richards, rando-wait! Blake Richards! My eyes shoot back to him. This could be a good time to sum up how he acts, and how I should act to help gain Emerald's love. 

I reach into my backpack and grab out my small green notebook. It's where I document how Emerald's acted each day, and what she wore, how she styled her hair, and all the other essential things. I flick to a new page and scribble a title 'Things I Love About Emerald Mines' I draw a love heart above Emerald Mines. I start writing dot points of reasons why I love her. 
- Her name, Emerald. It's such a beautiful and unique name. Plus, it matches her eyes. 
- Her mustard blonde hair. It's so gorgeous, unlike Mikaela's hair. 
- Her positive attitude towards life. 
- The fact that she'll wear a cliche white dress at our wedding, I can foresee it.  
- Her eating habits, plus the way she eats. 

"Randy," the teacher calls. "You may return to class." I shut my notebook and stand up, ready to leave.