ch.2 ⨯ thoughts

february 24, 2018

I woke up to an arm wrapped around my waist. It was, of course, Jungkook's arm.

I struggled wiggling out of his strength, but he just held on tighter. "Why does this guy have to be so strong?", I thought to myself.

"Jungkook, let me go," I whispered.

He snuggled his face into my back and mumbled, "Shush.. I want to sleep longer."

I tried lifting his arm and finally raised it up. Ah, success!

I lifted my body weight up and sat on the edge of the bed. I searched for my slippers, scattered somewhere alongside the bed, with my feet.

I finally found them and slid into them. I got up and walked my way to the bathroom.

A tune came into my head, and I started humming it.

I closed the door behind me.

After that, I turned around towards the shower and started turning it on.

The hot, soothing, steamy water filled the air with warmth.

I took a breath in and pretended to be in a place of calming and worry-less surroundings.

My humming soon turned into singing as I stripped my clothes off.

I unstrapped my bra and let all my undergarment fall to the floor.

I soon stepped into the shower and let the water splash onto my face. While rubbing my face and eyes, thoughts of Jungkook came into my mind.

I wanted him here badly. In the shower.

But I couldn't be thinking of those things right now. He was sleeping, and I had to let him be.

He probably had to study for something pretty soon, so I couldn't get him distracted. I would just let him sleep, peacefully.

I continued scrubbing my hair with conditioner and shampoo, my eyes closed. It was the smell of mango and coconut, Jungkook's favorite scent.

We both enjoyed the smell of tropical fruits. It reminded us of a dream vacation, where everything was perfect. Perfect scents, perfect views, perfect life.

I imagined Jungkook and I alone, on a tropical island. The biggest mansion we could ever imagine. Just relaxing and enjoying ourselves.

Of course, Jungkook could afford that. With his parents as CEO's of the 4th largest fashion line in South Korea, they could afford anything they dreamed of.

I, do also, have those sort of advantages I guess. My mother, being one of the Top 10 most successful business women in South Korea.

She may be a big money maker, but I don't get to see her a lot. She's currently in the US. She left me here with just money. Nobody to check up on me, just money, to survive.

"Money solves all problems", she says. That is not a problem solver with me. I can't buy my way out of problems, that's just not me. She can of course do that, because she has control over all of it.

I'm just the only child she has, the "time waister", the "mistake", the "child a successful person never wants".

I just—

The door opened up quickly and I completely bursted out of my thoughts.

I was startled and peeked to look who it was.

Obviously, Jungkook.

I mean who else could it be..

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" I questioned him.

"I'm trying to take a piss, go back to showering," he said in a quick tone.

Weirdo. "Yeah, okay dumbass.." I laughed.

He soon was done and opened the door and walked out.

I turned the shower knob off and grabbed the towel hanging from the shower curtain. I wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out of the shower.

"Jungkook!" I screamed. He was still standing in the bathroom, just smirking.

"You little fucker. You scared the shit out of me," I yelled at him, then sighed.

He laughed, "You're cute when you're scared, Lil."

"Yeah, okay. Now get out so I can change.." I said while trying to push him out.

He wouldn't even budge. I tried pushing him with even more force, but still got the same result. He wouldn't move.

"You can change infront of me." he said is a low voice.

I looked up at him and glared at him with furious eyes. He could tell I was annoyed, and was just a spec close to killing him.

He laughed nervously, "Hahaha.. Ha.. I'll just leave, I guess."

"You better."

He stepped out of the bathroom and closed the door.

This time, I locked the door.

Aish. This idiot..

end of "ch.2 thoughts"
___