ch.6 ⨯ arrived

1 hour, 30 minutes later...

I was laying down on my bed, looking at my twitter feed. While roaming through a bunch of tweets, I came across a lot of juicy topics.

Rumors were spreading about that some K-POP idol was dating a korean artist named 'Suran'. This shit is unbelievably, stupid.
A/N: Y'all better know wtf I'm talkin bout lmao

Some of these damn netizens make me wanna give them a whoopin' with my chancla
A/N: I'm asian *cough* and mEXicAn

I was just continuing to scroll through a bunch of K-POP memes, waiting for Taehyung to knock on the door.

Already impatient, I got up to go by the door. I was just going to wait there until I heard a knock, so I wouldn't have to go through the struggle of getting up and walking all the way over to the door. Which would take me forever, with me being lazy asf.

___

I was in the middle of playing Superstar JYP, when I heard a knock on the door.

Fuck.

Now I have to pause my damn game, and I'm on HARD mode.. So I'm never going to get 3 stars if I'm not quick enough to pause at the right moment.

Why at this moment? Damnit..

I paused. I heard a *beep*, meaning I missed a beatnote. Damn you. T-T

I lifted my body weight off the couch, and as soon as I did, Jungkook appeared in the living room, rushing over to the door.

I couldn't let him open the door, because I just knew he would do something stupid.

I raced at him and pushed him away harshly.

"Ow! What was that for, tiger?" he asked, rubbing his shoulder with a pained face.

*knock knock*

Another knock.

"Go back to the bedroom," I shooed him away, making a motion with my hands. He shrugged his shoulders and walked back towards the bedroom.

I brushed my shirt and shorts , making sure not too many wrinkles were visible. I had to look somewhat approachable, and solemn at the same time.

I unlocked the lock, and turned the door-knob, opening it.

As I opened the door, a tall slim figure appeared, with a boxy smile.

The Taehyung I had known for the longest time, appeared in right infront of my sight.

"Little Lil!~" he squealed as he rushed into the doorway, coming my way, going in for a joyful and long-anticipated hug.

end of "ch.6 arrived"
___

author's note;
I'm so sorry everyone for such a short chapter. I am currently very busy over this Spring Break, trying to spend as much time with family as I can. But I did try to write this chapter quickly, with my spare time. I still really hope you enjoyed this mini chapter. Please make sure to vote, share, and comment anything on all the chapters! It means so much to me, especially to see everyone's comments:) Thank you!

—wubblytae