ch. 15 ⨯ secret boyfriend

Jungkook and I had arrived at Jimin's place, and damn, it was humongous.

My and Jungkook's apartment was pretty much bigger than average sized apartments, but Jimin's place was a freaking mansion.

It was probably atleast 7 times bigger than our home, which is gigantic.

We parked in back of a bunch of different styles of cars.

Jungkook turned off the car, and took the keys out. "Are you sure you want to be here?"

I nodded. "Hell yeah, I was the one who suggested coming here after all. Trust me, it'll be fun." Even though I couldn't really guarantee that the party would be fun, we got out of the car and headed for the front door.

I stood by Jungkook's side, walking with him as we entered the house. He wrapped his hand around my waist, looking as if he was claiming me.

As soon as we entered the house, the strong smell of alcohol filled throughout the house, went through our nostrils.

We stepped further into the house, going into the living room. "We should look for Jimin!" I tugged on Jungkook's shirt.

He nodded. I took a glance around the room and there he was, surrounded by a bunch of sexily dressed girls.

Jimin was drinking his cup of beer in one hand while dancing and going crazy with the young ladies. "There he is..." I told Jungkook while pointing at Jimin.

"Are you sure that's him?" I looked at Jimin again for a good solid second. "Honestly, no." I replied back with a laugh.

We started walking towards him, moving through the crowd of people in the one room.

"Jimin!" I yelled out his name while waving at him, trying to get his attention.

He didn't hear me so I tried calling again. That's when he finally heard me. Jimin looked around trying to find the face that called out his name, then he saw my familiar face.

He face brightened up and smiled right at me. As soon as he looked at who was standing beside me, he furrowed his eyebrows.

Jimin got himself out of the slut crowd that he was in, and made his way to us.

"Hey Lilith, surprised to see you here!" he pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheek. Jungkook immediately saw that and tapped Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin backed away from me and stared at Jungkook up and down. He checked out his appearance, skinny ripped jeans and a baggy white t-shirt.

He suddenly smiled at him. "And who might this guy be, Lil?"

"This is-" Jungkook immediately cut me off. "Jungkook. My name is Jungkook, and I am Lillith's boyfriend." Jimin then reaches out his hand to shake Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook was hesitant to accept but soon shook his hand. "Man, Lil. I had no idea you would've ever gotten a boyfriend after Yoongi." Jimin looked back at me and smiled innocently.

Why the hell would he bring up Yoongi? That was freaking 4 years ago...

Jimin whispered into my ear, "But hey! If things don't work out between the two of you, give Kook my number. He's definitely my type." He winked at Jungkook. A much expected comment from Jimin.

Jungkook looked at me confused of what Jimin said about Ren. "You never told me-" Here we go again, people cutting more people off. Jimin interrupted, "Anyways, you guys should totally grab some beer!" Jungkook was still glaring at me.

Jimin hugged me for a second and then quickly walked away back into the crowd.

Jungkook and I watched Jimin walk away. Quickly, our focus fixed back to each other's eyes. I nervously smiled at Jungkook, but his reaction was completely different. He stared me down, grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs and into an empty bathroom.

He shut the door and stood in front of it while looking at me. "Who's Yoongi and why have you kept him a secret from me?" I could tell Jungkook was upset. I could see why.

I honestly hoped this day of explanation would never have to arrive. But it did. "Yoongi was my long term boyfriend. He was my first, before you."

"Why would you keep your past relationships a secret from me, Lil? We're in a relationship together right now so why would you care about what I thought about some other previous guy?" He sounded confused.

"Exactly. So why do I have to tell you this story now if it doesn't even matter any more?" I tried to brush off the situation.

He gave me an 'are you serious' look, "Well, your little friend Jimin brought it up, so the truth has to come out now."

I sat myself down on the counter sink with my feet dangling. I breathed in, preparing myself to tell the story. "The truth is... Yoongi and I dated from the seventh grade to sophomore year. We broke up not too long after you and I met. We weren't on the best terms after that."

I took another deep breath in and prepared myself for the rest to come out. "I broke up with him. You see, he abused me... Emotionally. His manipulative ways, but very romantic personality, had me wrapped around his finger. Until, I found out he was cheating on me. I had built up the courage to finally break up with him. This upset him and majorly impacted him. The thing was, he still wanted me. Forever. But he thought he could do whatever he wanted, especially with other girls."

Jungkook looked very compassionate at this point. I opened my mouth again, my voice breaking while I tried to finish the first couple words, "A few days later, he shot himself in the head right outside my door. I was the one who found his body. I was the one who caused his death. It was my f-fault." My voice cracked and I completely broke down.

Jungkook rushed to hug and comfort me. "I'm so sorry, Lil. I had no clue and I'm sorry for all the pain you've been through since then." He continued to wrap me in his arms and rub my back.

Sophomore was a crazy year and a year I will never ever forget. I didn't think I could ever love somebody again. I felt as if I was unworthy of love, since I broke my last love's heart to pieces.

That was, until, I found Jungkook. He made me feel like I could love again, and maybe if I was even deserving of love. A second chance.

I hugged Jungkook back, "Let's go home, baby." Jungkook grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I won't ever, ever, hurt you. You deserve so much good in this world. You deserve all the love in the world." I just smiled at him and stared into his beautiful eyes.

I leaned in to kiss him, but he beat me to it. He cupped my cheeks into his hands and kissed me gently. He then proceeded to kiss my forehead. "I love you, Lilith."

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook."

end of  "ch

end of "ch. 15 x secret boyfriend"
___

hello to everyone who's stuck with me through this story! it's been almost two years since i last update this story. that's crazy and i'm so sorry to the ones who have been very patient and waiting. i've decided to continue to book because surprisingly, a lot of you would like me to finish it. hopefully, you somewhat enjoyed this chapter. i will continue to update. in the meantime, have a wonderful week you cuties :)