ch.12 ⨯ exposed

the next morning...

Thinking of ways to explain to Jungkook what had happened between Taehyung and I... I'm still wondering how Taehyung even managed to grab a hold of alcohol, and bring it here.

I definitely wanted Taehyung out of the house, but I knew that if I tell Jungkook what exactly happened, he would solve this matter with violence. I really didn't want that.

I decided to just figure out how I was going to explain things, later. After all, I'm not going to just blurt it out now. So, I do need time to let out things easily.

Since Jungkook had slept in the living room last night, I got out of bed and went straight there. I opened the bedroom door and opened up the door to the sight of Jungkook's shirtless torso.

The sight was mesmerizing, and I was probably drooling right about then. But I just walked past, not making it obvious that I was checking him out the first moment I saw him.

"Morning, Lil." Jungkook slapped his body back onto the couch, landing on the sheets and his face flat on the pillow. I walked to the coffee pot, "Morning.."

"Has Taehyung gotten up yet?" I asked. "Yeah," he laughed. I looked at him, "So, did he eat yet?"

Jungkook didn't answer. "Hello? I asked if he ate yet", I  said. He shook his head, "Well, he didn't have time to. Because he left."

"What do you mean?" I asked him with my eyebrows furrowed.

He lifted himself up from the couch. "I kicked him out."

How the hell?

"Why the hell would you even do that?" I was asking him in a confused tone, trying to sound like nothing had even happened last night.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Obviously, I knew what happened between the two of your last night." I stared at him in shock.

"Are you really that suprised? I had gotten out of shower way earlier than you saw me get out," He really did snoop on us.

"After I got out, I eavesdropped on your disturbing interaction with eachother." His tone popped out when he said 'disturbing', trying to make his feelings obvious.

I stared at the ground, like I always do in these types of situations. "Why didn't you tell me about what he did to you?" he asked me, tilting his head.

"I was going to tell you.." I told him in a mumbled voice.

He spat out, "Really? When?"

"Later on today." I finally looked at him seriously in the eye.

He turned around and threw himself on the couch. "Okay then."

end of "ch.12 exposed"
___