ch.14 ⨯ all guy friends?

I made a fake laugh and had my eyes wide open. "AHAHA. H-How about a nicer movie?"

I tried convincing him to not watch a movie that was going to completely ruin the mood that we were just in a minute ago.

He laughed under his breath. "You're cute"

I blushed "Uhuh"

"How about we go out somewhere"

I thought of a place. "What about a party! I heard my close friend, Jimin, is hosting one"

He thought about it. But he was thinking of something else.

"Why do all your close friends have to be boys?" Jungkook glared at me.

"Why do all your close friends have to be flirtatious fuckgirl's?" I snapped back at him.

He looked at me and I just sat there with a grin. He rolled his eyes, "Okay, where is it?"

"His place. Duh" I pulled out my phone and showed him his address.

He raised one of his eyebrows, "He lives in those rich-people mansions?"

"I guess so" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Huh, Lil. Where does a poor baby like you, meet all these rich guys" he layed his hand on my shoulder and chuckled.

I glared at him and rejected his hand off my shoulder. "Shut up, bully. I'm not poor" I stuck out my tongue and got up. I ran to the bedroom the change.

***

I held up a dress, and an outfit of a crop-top and ripped jeans, next to each other. I compared them, but couldn't decide.

I wanted to try and look sexy and cool at the same time. But I also didn't want to look like I was trying too hard.

After what felt like forever, I just decided to wear the normal go-to outfit; A white crop-top and a pair of black ripped jeans.

I put the outfit on and looked in the mirror.

"Uh—Hey Jimin, how's it going~" I pointed finger guns at myself through the mirror, while putting on a smirk.

"Namjesus, I really am trying too hard" I put my hands down and glared at myself.

I can't really blame myself, though. Jimin is pretty much the type to impress.

To be honest, I know only know Jimin through my mom.

My mother works with Jimin's parents. Since my mom owns a fashion company, Jimin's mom owns a huge furniture line, and his dad has his own online website for women/men's bathing suits. So they do 'some' business here and there.

I stepped out of the room and ran into Jungkook, who was waiting right outside of the door.

"Jeez! You startled me" I held my heart as if I'd been attacked.

He looked at me from head to toe, closely. His eyes stopped when they came across the showing of skin on my stomach.

"Why are you choosing to wear something so revealing?" he brought up his arms from his side and crossed them.

I groaned and let out a huge sigh, "Oh, calm down. It's literally just a little skin"

"It's not like i'm naked" I was about to walk past him.

But Jungkook stopped me from passing him by. He place his arm in front of me, making me pause.

"You'd look better if you were naked," he whispered in my left ear, sending chills down my spine.

I gulped and just stood there, looking somewhere other than Jungkook's direction.

He bursted our laughing and brought me into his arms for a hug. "Lil, you need to take a joke! I was just joking"

I gave him the "._." face and pushed myself out of his arms. He still continued to laugh, "You were so STIFF. HAh"

I flicked him off and walked away to the kitchen counter. I grabbed my keys and purse and then waited by the door, waiting for Jungkook to finish laughing his ass off.

I stood there with my arms crossed, playing with the keys in my hands. "C'mon joker" I opened the door, about to walk out.

He finally caught up and stopped to look at me, "I mean, I really wasn't joking. You would look better naked" He winked at me and turned around and kept walking outside.

I grunted and slammed the door closed and locked it. Jungkook was already up ahead, waiting at the car.

"You know you've really been getting on my nerves today, right?" I yelled at him.

He laughed, "I know. That's the point, Lil!"

 That's the point, Lil!"

end of "ch.14 why all guy friends?"
___